trouble with AFAC

seems as if i create an MP mission with two players but actually only man one unit, the Reaper drone won't answer me when i make the initial radio contact

[ to be explicitly clear... the GROUP consists of two units and player type (SKILL field) is "client" - and only one of the two units in the group gets manned ]

when i change the mission to be SP (desig the aircraft as a "player" aircraft in the ME - and the group consists of just the "1" unit) and i fly the mission, AFAC responds

i flew the very same mission earlier in the day with someone (MP session) while i was hosting, and AFAC responded just fine

also.. i noticed during the SP mission that while i had MAV-F onboard, over the radio they were called MAV-G

and when the AFAC responded, they requested I use cannon (instead of the mavericks)

i7-4790K | Asus Sabertooth Z97 MkI | 16Gb DDR3 | EVGA GTX 980 | TM Warthog | MFG Crosswind | Panasonic TC-58AX800U

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I’d suggest you create multiple single-ship flights where each is “Client”

Yes, you’ll each have different callsigns insofar as DCS goes (eg, Enfield 1-1 and Enfield 2-1) but in MP you and your wingman can call each other whatever you want.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

http://www.476vfightergroup.com/content.php

High Quality Aviation Photography For Personal Enjoyment And Editorial Use.

www.crosswindimages.com

that's smart - yeah, will give that a go

but its an interesting phenomenon isn't it

would be nice if we could count on a JTAC/AFAC regardless of how many actually show up

i7-4790K | Asus Sabertooth Z97 MkI | 16Gb DDR3 | EVGA GTX 980 | TM Warthog | MFG Crosswind | Panasonic TC-58AX800U

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]