Funnel Attack(Trichtermanöver) Video

The hitrate was horrible, i think i need more practise on this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zt1_5W6SO6o

Regards Intruder

Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG27AQL1A| Case: Thermaltake Overseer RX-I | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 1300 G2 80+ GOLD, 1300W| Mobo: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | CPU: Intel Core i9 9900KS @5 GHz | CPU-Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Tower Cooler | RAM: 32GB G.Skill F4-4133C17-8GTZR | GPU:NVIDIA GeForce RTX4090 OC 24GB |SSD: Samsung SSD 860 M.2 1TB | Keyboard: Logitech G110 | Mouse: Logitech G502 | Gaming Devices: Hotas WW Orion 2 Stick&Throttle, Thrustmaster MFD, Pimax Crystal, Stream Deck XL

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The hitrate was horrible, i think i need more practise on this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zt1_5W6SO6o

Regards Intruder

Nice video. By the way what mod are you using for the textures?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

ASUS M4A79 Deluxe, AMD Phenom II X4 940@3.5GHz, ATI 6870 1GB, Windows 7 64bit, Kingstone HyperX 4GB, 2x Western Digital Raptor 74GB, Asus Xonar DX Sound Card, Saitek X52 PRO, TrackIR 44: Pro.

Nice video. By the way what mod are you using for the textures?

Its the "LOF DCS SIMMOD TERRAIN"

Regards Intruder

Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG27AQL1A| Case: Thermaltake Overseer RX-I | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 1300 G2 80+ GOLD, 1300W| Mobo: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | CPU: Intel Core i9 9900KS @5 GHz | CPU-Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Tower Cooler | RAM: 32GB G.Skill F4-4133C17-8GTZR | GPU:NVIDIA GeForce RTX4090 OC 24GB |SSD: Samsung SSD 860 M.2 1TB | Keyboard: Logitech G110 | Mouse: Logitech G502 | Gaming Devices: Hotas WW Orion 2 Stick&Throttle, Thrustmaster MFD, Pimax Crystal, Stream Deck XL

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks m8

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

ASUS M4A79 Deluxe, AMD Phenom II X4 940@3.5GHz, ATI 6870 1GB, Windows 7 64bit, Kingstone HyperX 4GB, 2x Western Digital Raptor 74GB, Asus Xonar DX Sound Card, Saitek X52 PRO, TrackIR 44: Pro.

Hey nice video :)

Does the SIMMOD terrain work on the english version, the one on LOF says "For Russian version only"??

:pilotfly:Wolfpack Production:pilotfly:

-=<[WiN 10, I7 3770K @ 4,5 Ghz, Corsair H100i, Sabertooth Z77, 16 GB Dominator, Sapphire 7970 VaporX 6GB, C70 Vengance, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Pro rudder, Track IR, Beyerdynamics MMX 300 ]>=-

DCS/FC2/FC3/Arma videos on my channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/WolfpackproductionDK

"Fortes Furtuna Juvat"

In real life you probably would be dead with such application of funnel. :D Even doing funnel around innocently looking trucks could be dangerous, because you can't know what evil is inside them. It is game however and we have to face "dumb" AI and its deterministic behaviour, which could be greatly exploited.

In anyway, video looks interesting, however I have advice for you. Before recording video, change display aspect ratio to widescreen via lua files, then record and in the end use video processing software to resize whole movie to widescreen. This way you won't have black bands or distorted video in youtube even if you can't run the game in widescreen.

Also, try to change altitude frequently doing funnel. It won't make funnel a safe manouver, but still it will be safer when with constant altitude.

Wir sehen uns in Walhalla.

In anyway, video looks interesting, however I have advice for you. Before recording video, change display aspect ratio to widescreen via lua files, then record and in the end use video processing software to resize whole movie to widescreen. This way you won't have black bands or distorted video in youtube even if you can't run the game in widescreen.

The Game is running in Widescreen. I think, youtube is setting them back to 4:3

Regards Intruder

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Even doing funnel around innocently looking trucks could be dangerous, because you can't know what evil is inside them. It is game however and we have to face "dumb" AI and its deterministic behaviour, which could be greatly exploited.

Me dreams of a "game"/sim similar to ww2online .. but with modern tanks and helicopters ... and infantry played by humans ..... :music_whistling:

EDIT: And even the "stupid" AI should be able to predict a funnel-attack after you running in circles multiple times ... ;)

Edited by weasel75

basic

for translators ...

Me dreams of a "game"/sim similar to ww2online .. but with modern tanks and helicopters ... and infantry played by humans .....

The early days of Planets Side were the closest I have come to that. Sure it was a sci fi setting but me and a mate of mine lived almost exclusively in the Vanguard tank. Lots and lots of people, tanks, vehicles, aircraft etc all running around and no AI to be seen. Good times. Then it went to s&%t tho hahah

i9-9900K,Z390 Aorus Master, 32GB GSkill Trident F4-3600 DDR4, ROG Strix RTX 2080 Ti, Oculus Rift S. Thrustmaster Warthog T&S, TPR Pedals.