deactivating/activate problem

Intruder_360

Hi

I have changed my mainboard and unfortunalety forgotten to deactivate BS first.

Now i can not playing, because the game is not starting with the serialnumber. On the Proactive Site i can enter my serialnumber and can show my hardwarecode, but when i select "Get Deactivationcode" then i get this

Attention!null.gif•The Hardware Code specified is not intended for deactivation of the application. This code is to be used for activation. Obtain a new code following the instructions of the deactivation procedure and try again.

Obtain a Deactivation Code to be able to activate the product using the same Serial Number without loss of one activation possibility of this Serial Number. In general, the Deactivation Code is intended for transfer of the product license to another person or computer. In order to obtain the code, you will need a Serial Number for the product and a Hardware Code generated during its deactivation. If you have any questions, please, contact the product technical support.

_as_ico_s09.gifSerial Number:

Enter your Serial Number for the product.

_as_ico_s10.gifHardware Code:

Enter a Hardware Code generated during product deactivation.

Ok, so i found this http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=584058&postcount=14 Thread , and can select the first window but after select Point 2, i dont get the second window like in this tread.

What can i do now?

Sorry for bad english

Regards Intruder

Edited by Intruder_360

Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG27AQL1A| Case: Thermaltake Overseer RX-I | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 1300 G2 80+ GOLD, 1300W| Mobo: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | CPU: Intel Core i9 9900KS @5 GHz | CPU-Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Tower Cooler | RAM: 32GB G.Skill F4-4133C17-8GTZR | GPU:NVIDIA GeForce RTX4090 OC 24GB |SSD: Samsung SSD 860 M.2 1TB | Keyboard: Logitech G110 | Mouse: Logitech G502 | Gaming Devices: Hotas WW Orion 2 Stick&Throttle, Thrustmaster MFD, Pimax Crystal, Stream Deck XL

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

First of all, automatic activation doesn't work for you, right? So you are forced to use a manual activation.

Post here screenshot with dialog you have instead of shown in my small guide.

929d768ca6a69127d1f9c61ea94c02e8.gif [sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] =653=Tez

First of all, automatic activation doesn't work for you, right? So you are forced to use a manual activation.

Post here screenshot with dialog you have instead of shown in my small guide.

there is no dialog, only a lot of question marks

?????????? ????????? ?????????? ? ????? ? ????????????????? ??????? ????????? ? ????????? ???????. ???????? ??????????? ?????????????? ?????. ??????? ???? ?????? ??? ????????? ?????????.

???? ?????? ??????????, ??????? ?? ?????? "????? ?? ??????" ? ??????? ????? ? ?????? ??????????? ????????? ????????.

and three pressable buttons

When i press button one (BbIXOA) then the window is closing

when i press button two, then he checking

When i press button three, then he switch back to the first window

Regards Intruder

Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG27AQL1A| Case: Thermaltake Overseer RX-I | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 1300 G2 80+ GOLD, 1300W| Mobo: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | CPU: Intel Core i9 9900KS @5 GHz | CPU-Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Tower Cooler | RAM: 32GB G.Skill F4-4133C17-8GTZR | GPU:NVIDIA GeForce RTX4090 OC 24GB |SSD: Samsung SSD 860 M.2 1TB | Keyboard: Logitech G110 | Mouse: Logitech G502 | Gaming Devices: Hotas WW Orion 2 Stick&Throttle, Thrustmaster MFD, Pimax Crystal, Stream Deck XL

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Screenshot would be much more useful.

Are there any input fields?

No, no input field, only the three selectbuttons and a lot of question marks.

I get also this window, when i start with the MP.exe

Sorry i have no webspace, i will ask a friend for uploading tomorrow.

Regards Intruder

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

You can attach file (image) to your message right here on the forum.

Ups, not seen before :music_whistling:

Here the Picture

Regards Intruder

deactivate.jpg.afb4ee97c4febed393700efa280b8ad6.jpg

activate.thumb.jpg.ba27a80475fee9b3090304f04a757421.jpg

Edited by Intruder_360

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Any News Tez??

Regards Intruder

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Screenshot explains much. On the second dialogue with 3 buttons press the middle button to make StarForce to generate an error report. Send it with a short explanation to support{at}star-force.com with a copy to support{at}digitalcombatsimulator.com. It's an unknown to me StarForce error, so in any way, this case will be solved by them.

929d768ca6a69127d1f9c61ea94c02e8.gif [sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] =653=Tez

• 4 weeks later...