GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

Ok. Excellent! Didn't want to mess around with it before knowing.

One more thing I wondered about while playing Dirt Rally 2.0 last night, is if the Jetpad is considered to be closer to the Gametrix Jetseat, not the Jetseat Race edition, in the options of the Wheels software? Guess there's not a big difference anyways, but it would be nice to know

Yes, it's identical to Gametrix Jetseat in that context.

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I just wanted to place my order but its "out-of-stock" (both variants). Two days ago there was a hint, that it will take up to 10 weeks for delivery but it was "in-stock".

Did you stop the pre-order because of too many orders or anything else? :(

That's mostly due to the arisen anti-pandemic restrictions in my city. I think I need some time to get accustomed to the changed environment before I continue.

Meanwhile I'm working on JetSeat/JetPad controller integration with Xbox and PS gamepads. What makes JetSeat/JetPad integrated into many AAA-titles gameplay. I like the first results a lot. That's another good reason to make a little brake in making seats.

EDIT: Please don’t think about this my activity as a pure PS or XBox integration, which is actually only a part of it. Modern Xbox/PS gamepads can be used in PC gaming as well.

I mostly use the gamepad with my PC games even when flying lately. Since many great titles already features vibrating effects for gamepads the effects may be transferred to JetSeat providing us with a greater sensation.

Edited by =Andre=

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys. My power adapter got separated from my JetSeat and now I don't know which one it is. Can someone please give me the specs from the power adapter?

Thanks!

PS- Andre I'm super excited to hear about your work on tapping into the Xbox/PS controller rumble! That's something I've asked about numerous times in the past and thought it was something that would really be worth doing.

Will that be software side and compatible with the old Jetseat hardware?

Edited by TripRodriguez

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Demo of my 6DOF Motion VR Sim:

That's something I've asked about numerous times in the past and thought it was something that would really be worth doing.

Will that be software side and compatible with the old Jetseat hardware?

That's why I've finally got down to that:)

I'm thinking of software implementation as well, but currently it's purely a hardware solution, since it provides us with the connectivity both to PCs and the consoles at once.

It's compatible with any JetSeat since it's connected to the Gametrix controller, as it's shown on the picture.

IMG_20200426_190612.thumb.JPG.3f30c45afe231ca6230026aa83d96dcf.JPG

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

That's why I've finally got down to that:)

I'm thinking of software implementation as well, but currently it's purely a hardware solution, since it provides us with the connectivity both to PCs and the consoles at once.

It's compatible with any JetSeat since it's connected to the Gametrix controller, as it's shown on the picture.

Excellent!

If you do make a software implementation as well you might also be able to allow simtools integration which might have the possibility of selling a bunch more copies of the software.

Integration with SimShaker Sound Module would hopefully be available for sure!

Is tapping into the signal for force-feedback sticks and wheels also possible? That's another thing I've asked about in the past like the console controller rumble.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I don't know. Have not researched that.

Thanks Andre. I'm very, very excited for the GamePad rumble connection. Any guess how soon this will be available for me to purchase?

I hope everyone realizes how many PC sims/games will benefit from this feature!

Take my money!

tenor.gif?itemid=3806205

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 1 month later...

Im about to build or buy a new sim rig. I also want to replace my racing seat and buy a new one. Now I want to make use of this chance and want to inprove two things I miss with my seat right now:

Better support of Center sticks

Good compatibility to the jetseat. Right now the jetseat doesn’t fit very well into my racing seat.

So... I am looking for seat recommendations

Win 10 Pro | Trustmaster Warthog | MFG Rudders | VivePro Wireless Gear Lens modded | 1080ti OC Asus | 32 GB DD4 RAM | i7 9700 | Razer Chroma Orbweaver Keypad | Corsair KB | Derek Switchbox | USB Keypad | Logitech 502 | Jetseat with SimShaker Software | TrackIR5 | Autotkey | Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs | Monstertech Mounts | Saitek Throttle Quadrant

• 3 weeks later...

The jetseat is a self-contained product. You plug it into a wall outlet for power and use a USB cable or an audio jack to feed it vibration signals. Everything required to operate it in DCS World is provided by the jetseat, so no amp required.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone can anybody provide any advice i've just had a Jetseat arrive from Andres shop i've downloaded the simshaker software I have checked to make sure my Net Frame version is up to date I've downloaded the control panel selected usb mode, alternative mode, set Force Feedback in DCS world but I just get continuous vibration as if its in sound mode and the control panel shows the seat as disconnected I cant seem to get it to connect.

harrier landing GIFRYZEN 7 3700X Running at 4.35 GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti

32gb DDR4 RAM @3200 MHz

Oculus CV1 NvME 970 EVO

TM Warthog Stick & Throttle plus 11" extension. VKB T-Rudder MKIV

Hi everyone can anybody provide any advice i've just had a Jetseat arrive from Andres shop i've downloaded the simshaker software I have checked to make sure my Net Frame version is up to date I've downloaded the control panel selected usb mode, alternative mode, set Force Feedback in DCS world but I just get continuous vibration as if its in sound mode and the control panel shows the seat as disconnected I cant seem to get it to connect.

I think you need to install the JetSeat software, and turning it off once you start SimShaker for Aviators.

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

Hi thanks for the reply. I think I’ve got it working I think it was because I had the audio mini jack plugged in and it was preventing it from going into USB mode. Thanks.

harrier landing GIFRYZEN 7 3700X Running at 4.35 GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti

32gb DDR4 RAM @3200 MHz

Oculus CV1 NvME 970 EVO

TM Warthog Stick & Throttle plus 11" extension. VKB T-Rudder MKIV

Hi thanks for the reply. I think I’ve got it working I think it was because I had the audio mini jack plugged in and it was preventing it from going into USB mode. Thanks.
And you definitely want it in USB mode for DCS so you get zone effects.

I7-9700KF@5ghz, 32GB DDR4 3200, RTX 3090, Pimax 5k+, Virpil T-50CM2 base with Warthog, F/A-18, T-50cm, and VFX grips, Saitek X65F, Saitek Switch Panel, TM Cougar MFDs, TM TPR pedals, JetSeat and bass pucks, H640P for VRK, PointCtrl

3rd Space Vest project for basic G Seat/G Suit simulation

• 2 weeks later...
Is there a list anywhere of DCS planes/helicopters that are supported?
All the ones that the freeware SimShaker for Aviators supports, which I think is almost all. If there one that isn't, it's because Olaf hasn't purchased the module yet. So if you find one you want, send him a donation for his free software.

Sent from my LM-G850 using Tapatalk

I7-9700KF@5ghz, 32GB DDR4 3200, RTX 3090, Pimax 5k+, Virpil T-50CM2 base with Warthog, F/A-18, T-50cm, and VFX grips, Saitek X65F, Saitek Switch Panel, TM Cougar MFDs, TM TPR pedals, JetSeat and bass pucks, H640P for VRK, PointCtrl

3rd Space Vest project for basic G Seat/G Suit simulation

All the ones that the freeware SimShaker for Aviators supports, which I think is almost all. If there one that isn't, it's because Olaf hasn't purchased the module yet. So if you find one you want, send him a donation for his free software.

Sent from my LM-G850 using Tapatalk

Thanks for that. But I couldn’t see a list within the Aviators package. The drop down list only shows a generic one each for props, jets and helis. I tried the A10C, and when I went back to the software it also showed that one in the list. But then I tried the F5, and it didn’t offer a profile. That’s why I wondered if there was a list, to take the trial and error out of systematically firing each module up.

Thanks for that. But I couldn’t see a list within the Aviators package. The drop down list only shows a generic one each for props, jets and helis. I tried the A10C, and when I went back to the software it also showed that one in the list. But then I tried the F5, and it didn’t offer a profile. That’s why I wondered if there was a list, to take the trial and error out of systematically firing each module up.

I think the modules are incorporated to the dropdown list once you started each at least once on DCS.

But I think you can change that on the fly, with both DCS and SSA running, with Alt+Tab, so I won´t be a major issue.

Unless Im mistaken, all modules are compatible with SSA, even the newest P-47.

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

I think the modules are incorporated to the dropdown list once you started each at least once on DCS.

But I think you can change that on the fly, with both DCS and SSA running, with Alt+Tab, so I won´t be a major issue.

Unless Im mistaken, all modules are compatible with SSA, even the newest P-47.

Thanks. I don’t know what I had done wrong, but when I fired the pc up for a new session the F-5 was indeed in the drop down menu.

I finally managed a proper test session with my new Jetseat, following a few technical issues with VR and VoiceAttack. What can I say? It is a fantastic piece of equipment that adds so much to the whole experience. I am absolutely blown away to be honest. The Jetseat, coupled with VR, is just a match made in heaven.

I now know what you folk meant when you said you couldn’t fly without it. A big thanks to Andre is in order methinks :)

I finally managed a proper test session with my new Jetseat, following a few technical issues with VR and VoiceAttack. What can I say? It is a fantastic piece of equipment that adds so much to the whole experience. I am absolutely blown away to be honest. The Jetseat, coupled with VR, is just a match made in heaven.

I now know what you folk meant when you said you couldn’t fly without it. A big thanks to Andre is in order methinks :)

It is surprising how effective the seat is. Even before I had VR, if I started flying and the seat wasn't vibrating, it felt like something was badly wrong. I love to feel the startup sequence. I love the bumps while taxiing. In combat, I love to feel the buffeting as you approach a stall. It may not be able to replicate the actual forces and vibrations of the real aircraft, but it provides an exceptionally useful equivalent that fills a sensory gap not provided by visual and audio cues.

Now if someone would make a high quality joystick and rudder pedals with force feedback and DCS World would provide a more modern, capable force feedback interface to fully exploit them, I would only be missing the g-forces.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]