How to setup DCS in game VOIP?

Anyone got the inbuilt VOIP working on their own server and would be willing to create a "mugs guide" on how to do it?

I have been through the steps originally suggested, and can bring up the comms box in flight. What I can't do is see another player. My assumption is that I've not got something right in the server settings. I have checked that port 10309 is open, still no joy.

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

Just a thought. Have you tried port 10308 :)

My Specs. below

ASUS TUF Z390 Pro Gaming

I5 9600K@4.5 Ghz.

32 Gb. G. Skill Rip Jaw V DDR4 @ 3200

MSI Gaming 1070 TI

Samsung 970 EVO+ NVME Pcie 500GB

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD

OCZ 120GB vertex 2 SSD

Win10 64 Pro

TM Warthog

TM Cougar

Samsuny Odyssey +

CH Pro Pedals

ASUS 32" 2560X1440 Main

Samsung 23" LED/LCD 1920X1080

Corsair TX 850W

Corsair H100i GTX

HAF 932

Just a thought. Have you tried port 10308 :)

Yep, that's open too.

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

wow @ all the helpful people in this community!

Edited by rwbishUP

And I will execute vengeance in anger and fury upon the heathen, such as they have not heard.

Micah 5:15

Anyone got the inbuilt VOIP working on their own server and would be willing to create a "mugs guide" on how to do it?

I have been through the steps originally suggested, and can bring up the comms box in flight. What I can't do is see another player. My assumption is that I've not got something right in the server settings. I have checked that port 10309 is open, still no joy.

It's cold comfort, but I made it exactly as far as you did and not an inch further.

We were both on the server and could see ourselves in the particular room/channel but not each other.

Banner EDForum2020.jpg

Have fun. Don't suck. Kill bad guys. 👍

https://discord.gg/blacksharkden/

Can anyone assist on this issue? I still have no idea what I'm missing.

Can anyone assist on this issue? I still have no idea what I'm missing.

You need to add something on the server

Aadd to server's 'Saved Games\DCS\Config\autoexec.cfg' line:

net.force_ipv4_lan=true

Always happy landings ;)