Voice Overs

Florence201

All,

I'm in the process of trying to create a Campaign for the F/A-18C but due to my English accent, i don't have any decent voice overs. Where is the best place to get some done or find them online?

Once i'm happy with the campaign i intend to publish on the site.

Cheers

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

There was a similar post to this on Reddit the other day. They guys were saying Google Text to speech or hire voice actors (they provided a place to do this). Some guys actually offered to help.

Unfortunately I can seem to find it which makes me think it might have been on here, maybe in the mission editor section. Will edit if I find the link. (Sorry first day back at work it a while)

Edit: The post was actually in the Mission Builders Corner if you still want it. Free text to Speach

Edited by TechRoss

Florence,

I have a fairly neutral US accent and can do some VO for you, too.

Very Respectfully,

Kurt "Yoda" Kalbfleisch

London

"In my private manual I firmly believed the only time there was too much fuel aboard any aircraft was if it was fire." --Ernest K. Gann

• 4 weeks later...

Guys, just release V3.0 of my TopGun campaign. Thinking of doing a Maverick based Aggressor campaign. Are you willing to voice over for me? Also, do i release as free or charge a minimal fee with the effort in mind? the TopGun took six weeks to create by the way..

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]