A-10C Pilot Qualification Course Missing Phases on Steam?

Horns

I'm enthusiastic about learning this game, and learning to fly this plane in particular, so as soon as I saw MapleLeaf's "Basic Flight Training" and "Advanced Aircraft Training" courses available on Steam I snapped them up. However, when I clicked on one in DCS World it brought up a description which says that these are phases two and three out of a total of four. I am missing phase 1: "Academic Classes and Pre-Flight Training" and phase 4: "Tactical Training Qualification". I haven't been able to find either available on Steam.

I'd really like to get these phases so I can do the full course. Is anyone aware of a way I could acquire them for my Steam copy of DCS World? I am reading the flight manual but I'd much prefer this full, hands-on training course.

Modules: [A-10C] [AJS 37] [AV8B N/A] [F-5E] [F-14] [F/A-18C] [FC3] [Ka-50] [M-2000C] [Mig-21 bis] [NTTR] [PG] [SC]

Intel i7-12700F, Nvidia GTX 3080, MSI MPG Z690 Carbon WiFi, 32GB DDR4 @ 1600 MHz, SteelSeries Apex Pro, Razer Basilisk 3

VKB Gunfighter 3 w/ F-14 grip, Thrustmaster Warthog throttle, Thrustmaster MFD Cougars x2, MFG Crosswind,

DSD Flight Series button controller, XK-24, Oculus Rift (HM-A)

Phase one basically means "read the 700p manual of the warthog" :D

For step 4: as it is not longer for sale try this:

(A) https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/699221/

(B) https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/929766/

• Like 2

Fractal Design Meshify 2 XL | ASUS ROG Strix Z690-E Gaming WiFi | Intel i7-13700K | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Elite | 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5-600 | MSI RTX 3080 12GB | Seasonic TX-850 | 2x Samsung EVO 970 Plus 2TB M.2 nvme | 2x Samsung 990 Pro 2TB M.2 nvme | 2x Samsung EVO 860 1TB | Samsung EVO 870 4 TB | Acer XB241H | Win 11 Pro x64 | Røde NT-USB | Beyerdynamic DT-880 Edition 250Ω | Logitech G502 Proteus RGB | Corsair K70 | Corsair MM300 PRO | TM Warthog Throttle | VIRPIL WarBRD w/ Warthog grip | VIRPIL VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Base w/ VIRPIL MongoosT-50CM2 grip | VIRPIL MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle | VKB Gunfighter Mk. IV Ultimate | SLAW Device Viper RX v2 | Winwing VIPER MIP | Track IR 5 & TrackClipPRO 

I have to tell ya, You will need a full understanding:book: of that aircraft:pilotfly: in order to qualify:joystick: in ML A10c course. Just stay with it :megalol::music_whistling: you may want to ask Saber-TLA?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] SMOKE'M:smoke: IF YA GOT'M!:gun_rifle:

H2o Cooler I7 9700k GA 390x MB Win 10 pro

Evga RTX 2070 8Gig DD5

32 Gig Corsair Vengence, 2T SSD.

TM.Warthog:joystick: :punk:, CV-1:matrix:,3x23" monitors, Tm MFD's, Saitek pro rudders wrapped up in 2 sheets of plywood:megalol:

Thank you for the links ZeeMan, got those downloading now. I'll try to make it through the manual without getting distracted by the pretty munitions details this time!

Glad to know the qualification is meaningful slowhand. Do you think the course does much actual teaching, or is it more testing knowledge absorbed elsewhere? Thanks for recommending

Saber-TLA, I guess he's the resident A-10C guru?

Modules: [A-10C] [AJS 37] [AV8B N/A] [F-5E] [F-14] [F/A-18C] [FC3] [Ka-50] [M-2000C] [Mig-21 bis] [NTTR] [PG] [SC]

Intel i7-12700F, Nvidia GTX 3080, MSI MPG Z690 Carbon WiFi, 32GB DDR4 @ 1600 MHz, SteelSeries Apex Pro, Razer Basilisk 3

VKB Gunfighter 3 w/ F-14 grip, Thrustmaster Warthog throttle, Thrustmaster MFD Cougars x2, MFG Crosswind,

You have it right - these missions test your knowledge as per Air Force specs.

We have included single player practice missions which have extra dialogue to help you get prepared for the qualification missions.

The interactive start-up and shutdown missions will help you learn the switches and those procedures as well.

However there is no substitute for reading the manual before taking the tests (just like in real life).

• Like 1

F-15C-User-Bar-ACM.v2.jpg

MapleFlagMissions - Read Our Blog for Updates

Much appreciated Sabre-TLA and Oscar Juliet.

Sabre-TLA, as I work through the manual I keep getting absorbed in the details of the munitions, but I guess those details are less important than the flight and weapons systems? Can you suggest any particularly informative parts of the manual?

Oscar Juliet, I will bookmark those now, much obliged :-)

Phase one basically means "read the 700p manual of the warthog" :D

For step 4: as it is not longer for sale try this:

(A) https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/699221/

(B) https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/929766/

Surely you'd need a licence to run those missions like before, wouldn't you? Or is it public now, until the new version is out? It's confusing, because I see "License: Paid - Paid version, License file included", but I think it actually means "License file required".

System specs: Win7 x64 | CPU: i7-4770K | RAM: 16 GB | GPU: GTX 980 Ti 6 GB | Thrustmaster HOTAS | MFG rudder pedals | SATA3 SSD | TrackIR

This point wondered me too. Maybe the files are included so that the system unlocks the campaign by default. Otherwise it would be sad for newer players who want to do all 4 phases.

Fractal Design Meshify 2 XL | ASUS ROG Strix Z690-E Gaming WiFi | Intel i7-13700K | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Elite | 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5-600 | MSI RTX 3080 12GB | Seasonic TX-850 | 2x Samsung EVO 970 Plus 2TB M.2 nvme | 2x Samsung 990 Pro 2TB M.2 nvme | 2x Samsung EVO 860 1TB | Samsung EVO 870 4 TB | Acer XB241H | Win 11 Pro x64 | Røde NT-USB | Beyerdynamic DT-880 Edition 250Ω | Logitech G502 Proteus RGB | Corsair K70 | Corsair MM300 PRO | TM Warthog Throttle | VIRPIL WarBRD w/ Warthog grip | VIRPIL VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Base w/ VIRPIL MongoosT-50CM2 grip | VIRPIL MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle | VKB Gunfighter Mk. IV Ultimate | SLAW Device Viper RX v2 | Winwing VIPER MIP | Track IR 5 & TrackClipPRO 

I've tried, you need a key to extract the package, so unless I missed something it's useless to try and download those files . Perhaps they should be removed.

System specs: Win7 x64 | CPU: i7-4770K | RAM: 16 GB | GPU: GTX 980 Ti 6 GB | Thrustmaster HOTAS | MFG rudder pedals | SATA3 SSD | TrackIR

I've tried, you need a key to extract the package, so unless I missed something it's useless to try and download those files . Perhaps they should be removed.

Damn, that's a shame, but you said something about a new version coming out? I've owned the A-10C for a couple of years now, so if I have to wait a little while before doing this full qual that's ok with me. It will take me a while to get through this manual anyway... :book:

The files in the user files section are for those who purchased from our website previously but have not yet upgraded to the ED Store versions.

The Tactical Qualification Campaign (Phase 4) is completed and into ED for testing and release. We don't have an ETA but we hope it will be soon.

F-15C-User-Bar-ACM.v2.jpg

MapleFlagMissions - Read Our Blog for Updates

The files in the user files section are for those who purchased from our website previously but have not yet upgraded to the ED Store versions.

The Tactical Qualification Campaign (Phase 4) is completed and into ED for testing and release. We don't have an ETA but we hope it will be soon.

... but if you removed those files, wouldn't they be forced to buy the new version? :devil_2:

Mmh, sorry, not sure what's come over me there ;)

Really looking forward to this particular campaign, I haven't missed the train by much when it was removed.