Jetstream (F/A 18 Content) :D

Fionn

Seeing as the Hornet is on the horizon I thought I might add to the hype train...

Many may have already seen this but I thought it was worth posting anyway. I just watched it and it made me really regret my decisions as a teenager :doh: lol

• Like 4

I watched all episodes of Jetstream and it's just fantastic. Loved all of them. It helped me a lot to make the waiting time for DCS F/A-18 shorter ;-)

A few weeks ago I read an article about the royal canadian air force. They intercepted a russion bomber and the lady of Jetstream (Riel "gun" Erickson) was one of the pilots they intercepted the bomber. I never forget when she had big problems with the landing at night in one of the episodes and now she's a very good pilot :-)

Yeah it said that in the last episode, she was the first ever female fighter pilot to intercept a Russian bomber. Yeah that landing was pretty nuts! The centrifuge guy I felt for, I was really routing for him as well lol! The BFM and ACM flights were pretty cool. Made me really regret not applying for the RAF when I was a teenager! Oh well, at least I can fly in DCS :-D

Seeing as the Hornet is on the horizon I thought I might add to the hype train...

Many may have already seen this but I thought it was worth posting anyway. I just watched it and it made me really regret my decisions as a teenager :doh: lol

:thumbup: Nice,Thanks for link

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

That guy failed in centrifugal is pain to watch. I can feel his sadness. Hope he's ok in his later life and career. Haven't done watching thou...

Thank you for sharing

Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power. - Lao Tze

That guy failed in centrifugal is pain to watch. I can feel his sadness. Hope he's ok in his later life and career. Haven't done watching thou...

Gotta wait 'til the final episode to hear about his happy end. ;)

Some of the others won't make it through the course, though. Pretty tough selection.