Leatherneck Simulations - Organizational changes - Public statement - MAR 2017

Dolphin887

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck to all!

The way I see it; two companies = 2 modules being released at the same or almost the same time! Not that I've ever had wished for this

If teams don't get bigger either they'll make modules in half the time or they will make half the modules but your sentence makes no sense

Best of luck, i hope the f14 was near conclusion ..

Sad to hear. :( I remember the chaos (after beczl) and founding Leatherneck Simulations. Hope you both have the power and will to make it once again.

I'm still looking forward to the Tomcat and am curious, what the "new" LNS will present us (besides the Corsair).

:thumbup: Good luck to both teams!

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sad to hear. :( I remember the chaos (after beczl) and founding Leatherneck Simulations. Hope you both have the power and will to make it once again.

I'm still looking forward to the Tomcat and am curious, what the "new" LNS will present us (besides the Corsair).

:thumbup: Good luck to both teams!

Yeah, we remember, and it still leaves a bit of a bad taste.

Well good luck to both teams, my grandson is looking forward to the Corsair (Skipper) and I'm looking forward to the F14.

Now we need a statement from Cobra about how he is moving forward with his part of the company.

Sons of Dogs, Come Eat Flesh

Clan Cameron

Best wishes for both companies and count with me for future support.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

That came out of the blue! Hope you split on friendly terms...

I wish you guys all the best! MiG-21 will always be a special for me since it was my first fully clickable plane, and the one that really sucked me in to the DCS world. Looking forward to your new projects, from both teams.

This needs clairifcation!

Does Magnitude 3 or Cobra hold the third party agreement with ED?

Last, but not least, we want to express our thanks and gratitude to TFC and Eagle Dynamics for helping through this complex transition.

I know it doesn't clarify who has what, but it does lend itself to believe that ED has an agreement with both now. I am sure we will see more on this...hopefully in the near future.

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

"Regain financial stability" sounds a little ominous, particularly given they're down to one revenue generating module. If anyone has been meaning to get the -21 but hasn't pulled the trigger yet, you may want to do so. Throw them a few bucks to help get them through a difficult time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rig: i7-6850K, Sapphire 6900XT, 32GB RAM, Asus X99-Pro board.  Gear: VPC WarBRD/MongoosT-50 Stick, VPC MongoosMT-50 Throttle, VKB T-Rudders Mk.IV Pedals, HP Reverb G2.

This needs clairifcation!

Does Magnitude 3 or Cobra hold the third party agreement with ED?

Assumptions being what they are... I would assume so as both companies currently have active modules for DCS.

Heatblur- Viggen

Magnitude 3- MiG-21Bis

Truly superior pilots are those that use their superior judgment to avoid those situations where they might have to use their superior skills.

If you ever find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

"If at first you don't succeed, Carrier Landings are not for you!"

Dolphin887, MAGNITUDE 3 LLC maintain the Corsair / Iwo Jima project or has been depleted?

good luck with your new projects.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3076131&postcount=13

This does look like an answer to your question, at least to the Corsair part.

Wishlist: F-4E Block 53 +, MiG-27K, Su-17M3 or M4, AH-1F or W circa 80s or early 90s, J35 Draken, Kfir C7, Mirage III/V

DCS-Dismounts Script

So I guess this means that the original Mig-21 kickstarter backers will never see anything that we were promised by LN.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Not correct! There is news on this for next week. :)

Just try and remember that a 'week' is the one with seven days in it.

• Like 3

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup: