Combining Voiceattack, Vaicom Pro and other tools.

Now I have Voiceattack and Vaicom Pro both fully registered. I also used SRS and URadio (full version) long time ago for a few times. All those tools are quite unknown to me and I’m looking to make the best out of the combination of VA+Vaicom+Teamspeak(needed for radio tools)+Discord(meeting point with friends, being able to communicate in general with them)+correct DCS mapping+Warthog Hotas+ either SRS OR UR (depending what is being used on server). Tried to find out a good strategy myself but the whole combination seems to be a bit overwhelming. At least I managed to install both programs and tell my german windows 10 to be able to use english voice recognition.

Any hints where to start and how to map everything? Maybe others use a similar combo of tools plus stick

(Vive Pro User and TDC Mod for Hotas ordered)

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Win 10 Pro | Trustmaster Warthog | MFG Rudders | VivePro Wireless Gear Lens modded | 1080ti OC Asus | 32 GB DD4 RAM | i7 9700 | Razer Chroma Orbweaver Keypad | Corsair KB | Derek Switchbox | USB Keypad | Logitech 502 | Jetseat with SimShaker Software | TrackIR5 | Autotkey | Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs | Monstertech Mounts | Saitek Throttle Quadrant

Thx buddy! Will do!

Win 10 Pro | Trustmaster Warthog | MFG Rudders | VivePro Wireless Gear Lens modded | 1080ti OC Asus | 32 GB DD4 RAM | i7 9700 | Razer Chroma Orbweaver Keypad | Corsair KB | Derek Switchbox | USB Keypad | Logitech 502 | Jetseat with SimShaker Software | TrackIR5 | Autotkey | Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs | Monstertech Mounts | Saitek Throttle Quadrant

Now I have Voiceattack and Vaicom Pro both fully registered. I also used SRS and URadio (full version) long time ago for a few times. All those tools are quite unknown to me and I’m looking to make the best out of the combination of VA+Vaicom+Teamspeak(needed for radio tools)+Discord(meeting point with friends, being able to communicate in general with them)+correct DCS mapping+Warthog Hotas+ either SRS OR UR (depending what is being used on server). Tried to find out a good strategy myself but the whole combination seems to be a bit overwhelming. At least I managed to install both programs and tell my german windows 10 to be able to use english voice recognition.

Any hints where to start and how to map everything? Maybe others use a similar combo of tools plus stick

(Vive Pro User and TDC Mod for Hotas ordered)

I asked the same question 2 months ago.

Not at my pc right now, but if you pm me I'll tell you what I was told. It was very helpful.

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download

I asked the same question 2 months ago.

Not at my pc right now, but if you pm me I'll tell you what I was told. It was very helpful.

Snacko - i would like to know as well. Going through the exact same issue - VA+Vaicom+SRS+teamspeak+discord

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

Check out this thread. I asked other users how they used all these voice tools together and got an enlightening response.

Basically he has 1 hat. When he presses forward it pressed the PTT key for VAICOM TX1, and also the SRS key to select Radio 1. He does the same for the other hat presses for TX2/SRS Radio 2, etc.. So, he can press hat forward and release it to select SRS Radio 1, then press his SRS PTT button to talk on SRS on that Radio. --Or- he can press hat forward and hold it to talk on VAICOM TX1. I have not tested all of this yet, but it's an interesting idea to save button space on your hotas.

Also, VAICOM has a new feature to use your TX1, 2, 3.. as SRS 1, 2, 3.. I don't quite understand that though. He doesn't explain it well in the manual, or his new video, or in the post replies that I have seen. But he must have it working I guess..

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you Snacko! Sorry for the late reply but I didn’t realize there were new answers. I ll go through your tips when back at the computer (and the linked thread)

Yesterday I made an serious attempt to advance but I already had a hard time getting a good confidence level after my two speech learning run-throughs. Mostly 40-60. Sometimes even lower. Maybe it’s because of my bonus-problem (german windows but english DCS and english VA - I wouldn’t like to change any of these). I have installed english language pack only Win 10 home but it looks like I’m missing sth. Tried to follow some instructions of Elite Dangerous Users but it loooks like you need Win 10 pro.

I also missed a lot of commands in the Vaicom list. Looks like it’s almost for AI planes only which I never play with. I missed service commands like open radio menu or sth else. Am I missing sth here too?