Head tracking with TrackIR doesn't work anymore with some modules

Hi all

Since the F-5E early access release patch, head tracking is non functional with modules that aren't from ED or Belsimtek.

I've checked the axis configuration, they are properly assigned and responding, but in cockpit, it's frozen.

I have a TrackIR 3 pro, without 6DOF.

I'll buy :

МиГ-23МЛД & МЛА МиГ-27К МиГ-25 Mirage III F-4E any IJ plane 1950' Korea Dynamic campaign module

they all use the old TrackIR controller.

try deleting the /Mods/Aircraft/<aircraft>/Input/<aircraft>/trackir/ Folder and allow the module to use the DCS World Default trackIr Settings.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

try deleting the /Mods/Aircraft/<aircraft>/Input/<aircraft>/trackir/ Folder and allow the module to use the DCS World Default trackIr Settings.

YES!! It works :thumbup:

Thanks for the tip :v:

I'll buy :

МиГ-23МЛД & МЛА МиГ-27К МиГ-25 Mirage III F-4E any IJ plane 1950' Korea Dynamic campaign module

My issue is the inconsistancy with different modules. I generally use the TrackIR Z Axis for zoom (mainly due to having a limited amount of buttons on the hotas and no rotaries).

For some planes this works generally but then I have to setup a longitudial head movement bind aswell. So i use the rocker/slider 1 on the hotas x which always centers itself at value 50.

Some aircraft don't even recognize it.

Then when flying some modules (HUEY) the default zoom view gets messed up and its like i'm a grandma with my face pressed up on the glass lol.

I'll try that deletion of the old file myself thats mentioned.

My hope for the future would be to combine the two axis (zoom and head longitudial movement) together. Or maybe this is seen as a cheat?