Change coms from RU to EN?

CoNa

Sorry if it has been posted before, but I cannot find anything in the forum about it.

Can I change the voices in the coms to english instead of russian?

Tried to rename the US voices to RU, but it did not help.

Some advise please...

Sorry if it has been posted before, but I cannot find anything in the forum about it.

Can I change the voices in the coms to english instead of russian?

Tried to rename the US voices to RU, but it did not help.

Some advise please...

Nope! You'll have to wait for the English version for that! :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Great minds think alike; idiots seldom differ.":pilotfly:

i5 3750K@4.3Ghz, MSI Z77A GD55, 8GB DDR3, Palit GTX 670, 24" Benq@1920*1080, X52 Pro, Win 7 64bit.

No you can't and please buy the western version after release and support ED.

It's great for us that they made it possible to download the russian version and I hope most of us will buy the western, too.

:thumbup:

Ive got the RU version, and am making room for the western Version... I think we all should.... but Im a sim geek:pilotfly:

30+ years flight sims

-Alienware Desktop With constantly changing specs -Track IR 5 -Thrusmasters Warthog HOTAS #55179 -Saitek Pro Combat Rudder Pedals

I have the Russian electronic version, I'll buy the multilang box version and printed manual.

I love the inmersion, the cockpit. God Job!

My Flying Machine:

Intel Core 2 Quad Q9400, Asus P5Q PRO, Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 260 896MB DDR3

2x2GB Geil DDR2 1066, 2x SATAII 500GB 7200RPM,SB Audigy, Benq FP91G+

Saitek X52, TrackIR 4

:thumbup:

Ive got the RU version, and am making room for the western Version... I think we all should.... but Im a sim geek:pilotfly:

Same here!! However. My first purchase of English version will include two copies! I have an old AMD computer that my squad and I are occasional using as a server.

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit