TERMINATE DCS

Xilon_x

even if I have difficulty with the translation I think I'm free to express my ideas in a forum ...

Indeed you are, but others are free to ridicule your ideas since they are, for the most part, ridiculous.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Indeed you are, but others are free to ridicule your ideas since they are, for the most part, ridiculous.

my first idea launched in this forum was to implement the ejection of the pilot when he falls into the sea with the addition of a simple raft ............. and my idea so simple it has never been taken into consideration.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=220058

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=218534

Edited by Xilon_x

I think Xilon X is missing the point of the Sim, I flew as a Navigator in the B-52 for 20 years and enjoyed it as I now look back on it and I personally miss the excitement of it all,. For some here they never flew a combat aircraft or rarely seen one, not every place get a airshow. I know Xilon X means well but, until he can cop with kill that TGT or died trying he will never know the challenge, to perform at critical moments and do it right, you only get one shot at. I'm retired now and the thrill is gone, but these Combat sims are relaxing to me Hell now I can have a SAM 2 shot at me and not worry about dying!!!!!!

WeakLink

Can I block accounts on this forum so I can't see threads or posts from the blocked account? :P

But what fun is that? :D

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

[quote=WeakLink;3809181 Navigator in the B-52 for 20 years and enjoyed it

WeakLink

Man, that sounds like work. You had to know math and stuff... ;)

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

I think those are too classified for a full sim module. We might get a FC level one someday, though

''in fact, the forum is missing the

aircraft UNKNOWN or UFO folder.''

*gasp* It WAS him =) I noticed it wasn't in your history. They must have forwarded that one to History Channel for the next rendition of Ancient Aliens before the MiBs made them delete it.

Edited by zhukov032186

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

The U.F.O. all over the world exist and on the radar are classified as U.F.O. or U.S.O.

If you are an airline expert in the forum you should know how to recognize the difference between an airplane and a U.F.O.

ok explain to me from this amateur video .what is this

Edited by Xilon_x

The U.F.O. all over the world exist and on the radar are classified as U.F.O. or U.S.O.

If you are an airline expert in the forum you should know how to recognize the difference between an airplane and a U.F.O.

ok explain to me from this amateur video .what is this

So actually .... you were being serious this whole time ? :huh:

-possibility of a world map and long-range missions-----------------------------------------NEGATIVE

-possibility to use seaplanes-------------------------------------------------------------------NEGATIVE

-possibility of using all types of weapons including weapons of mass destruction.---------NEGATIVE

-possibility of using an infantry unit consisting of at least 6 men a small platoon instead of a tank.-NEGATIVE

-possibility to control and simulate also SAM stations. and look like sam simulator.-NEGATIVE

-possibility of even exceeding the earth's atmosphere will reach the space with the U-2 type airplanes.---NEGATIVE

-possibility to take advantage of submarines(U-BOAT) and also to give the submarine world.-NEGATIVE

all these initiatives make a truly complete simulator with endless possibilities to build missions based on reality.

Currently DCS is very limited a simulator where you can fight with limited weapons with limited spaces and even with limited vehicles.

my DESIRE and TERMINARE DCS as a project and start again with a new project that creates the simulation of a real world war with missions of every kind of every kind and every destructive proportion. people from a simulator do not want peace do not want to see censorship people just want to simulate WAR in all its forms of violence, blood and destruction.

Feel free to go and build your own sim thousand times better than DCS :thumbup:

i9 9900K @ 5,0GHz | 1080GTX | 32GB RAM | 256GB, 512GB & 1TB Samsung SSDs | TIR5 w/ Track Clip | Virpil T-50 Stick with extension + Warthog Throttle | MFG Crosswind pedals | Gametrix 908 Jetseat

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

N.1 I'm not a troll.

but do you think that we Italians are so ignorant that we can not plan a simulator on our own?

without using super computers I show you an Italian simulation programmed on a simple app.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=it.rortos.panlite&hl=it ----------------su sistema android

https://itunes.apple.com/it/app/frecce-tricolori-fs-pro/id1116182293?mt=8 ------------- su sistema ios

N.1 I'm not a troll.

but do you think that we Italians are so ignorant that we can not plan a simulator on our own?

You speak on behalf of all Italians? Don't think so ... No one is speaking badly of Italians, it is just your personal ideas that cause some raised eyebrows.

I heard the rhetoric before, anyone remember fighter ops? LOL That made laugh then as it does now.

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

-possibility of a world map and long-range missions-----------------------------------------NEGATIVE

-possibility to use seaplanes-------------------------------------------------------------------NEGATIVE

-possibility of using all types of weapons including weapons of mass destruction.---------NEGATIVE

-possibility of using an infantry unit consisting of at least 6 men a small platoon instead of a tank.-NEGATIVE

-possibility to control and simulate also SAM stations. and look like sam simulator.-NEGATIVE

-possibility of even exceeding the earth's atmosphere will reach the space with the U-2 type airplanes.---NEGATIVE

-possibility to take advantage of submarines(U-BOAT) and also to give the submarine world.-NEGATIVE

all these initiatives make a truly complete simulator with endless possibilities to build missions based on reality.

Currently DCS is very limited a simulator where you can fight with limited weapons with limited spaces and even with limited vehicles.

my DESIRE and TERMINARE DCS as a project and start again with a new project that creates the simulation of a real world war with missions of every kind of every kind and every destructive proportion. people from a simulator do not want peace do not want to see censorship people just want to simulate WAR in all its forms of violence, blood and destruction.

I normally wouldn't do this however your millennial rant leads me to tell you we all have options. If you don't like what you see do the millennial thing or dare I say the honourable thing and quit.

That is all.

Edited by FA_Crazy-Canuck

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]