Can't bring on the radio menu from key press

Bogey Jammer

Hi all,

I cannot spawn the radio menu while in air by pressing the regular radio key. I must click on the button at the tip of the throttle instead. Quite annoying to direct my AI wingman in dogfights…

However the key works just fine during ground operations. All of this happen during the same mission play without changing any radio setting.

Is it a bug ?

I'll buy :

МиГ-23МЛД & МЛА МиГ-27К МиГ-25 Mirage III F-4E any IJ plane 1950' Korea Dynamic campaign module

What key combo are you using?

If you're pressing \ (or #) then that's the communications menu, which can be used on the ground, akin to intercom or shouting out the cockpit with the canopy open on the ground.

Whereas ralt-\ (alt-#) is the actual PTT for the mic, which is the same as clicking the button on the throttle.

• 2 years later...

Nice, exactly what I needed! :)

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

• 1 year later...

Not working on multiplayer servers since openbeta patch, or?

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence