Love the hood!

Jamesp1

Tried the navigation training mission for the first time and loved it when it lowered the hood.

[sarcasm on] My wife was very impressed [/sarcasm off]

Will hopefully be trying some training in this and the possibility of being forced to fly by instrumentation only is a great feature!

• 5 months later...

Its a pain unless you can export instruments to your tablet or another monitor to be

1- Legible

2- detect deviation from bank

But its fun when you have a real backseat tutor to instruct you as in multiplayer.

Sent from my SM-T231 using Tapatalk

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

Tried the navigation training mission for the first time and loved it when it lowered the hood.

[sarcasm on] My wife was very impressed [/sarcasm off]

Will hopefully be trying some training in this and the possibility of being forced to fly by instrumentation only is a great feature!

Where can I get the navigation training mission ? I don't see any options in my l-39 training section.

Thanks for your help

Well, until the "merged" version 2.5 is complete and released, hopefully by the end of the year, they're left without training, or any missions for most of the modules. 2.0 at the moment is intended only for early testing of the Nevada map and not much else.

If You have some disk space to spare (and You will have to have it sooner or later), I would suggest making a second installation with 1.5.4 for the time being, just to get access to the rest of the game content. It's a fast and simple process, as You don't have to register Your purchased modules again.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

Yes, I think we'll see most modules focus on the Caucases region for training; otherwise people would be forced to purchase a separate module just to access the training ops, even if doing them in NTTR makes more for the Western aircraft.

We may see additional training content in the NTTR as it becomes more fleshed out but as it stands I'd definitely recommend downloading the (free) 1.5.4 branch in addition to 2.0.