Device lost in profile configurator

CoNa

It's been a while since I flew DCS, but I'm comming back slowly but surely.

As I tried to setup my devices in the profile configurator someting strange happened. Two devices suddenly was not possible to assign any button on.

The whole row is blue. If I switch to another plane, it is possible to assign things on them.

I tried to find something on this topic on the forum, but could not find simmilar issue.

How do I get these devices back? Just Hope I don't need to delete my .lua and redo all settings again.

This is what it looks like.

tmwh-f15_zps5e56a3d4.jpgtmwh-a10a_zps0b81cb48.jpg

I Believe This has to do with new buttons/options being added to DCS and your old .lua file hasn't been updated through DCS to have the Bindings added.

I'm pretty sure you can select the whole row and clear it. It will then let you add your bindings to it. Do 1 Row, Then the next.

Make a backup FIRST !! Hope it works.

Delete, or rename, your Saved Games\DCS\Config\Input folder. This will reset all of your controls, for every module, back to default.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

I Believe This has to do with new buttons/options being added to DCS and your old .lua file hasn't been updated through DCS to have the Bindings added.

I'm pretty sure you can select the whole row and clear it. It will then let you add your bindings to it. Do 1 Row, Then the next.

Make a backup FIRST !! Hope it works.

Unfortunately, it does not work. Those collumns are still not usable.

Seems I will have to revert back to default as per what cichlidfan say.

Edit: removed the A10a folder in saved games. Did not realize the profile was saved there. Was looking at the games folders.

None of the other profile needed to be changed, so nothing really lost.

Happy as a camper :) thx .

Edited by CoNa