WINWING F/A-18C HOTAS 2019.10.23 RELEASE

Hi guys,

I'm not related to winwing, but i know they are working on the production of the sets for delivery integrating all the feedback we give them.

Check-six team is working on the review, and we plan to have it ready until the end of the month.

It takes time because we are three testers that had to use the HOTAS before writing the final review.

We plan to transalte it in english also.

The thing i can say is that winwing is hearing all reviewers feedback and correcting very quickly all the issues we found, and all corrections are applied to the sets that will be delivered to cusomers.

I think if you wait your HOTAS, it means Winwing is finetuning it, so it's better to wait and have a better HOTAS in hand, at the end.

Hi guys,

I'm not related to winwing, but i know they are working on the production of the sets for delivery integrating all the feedback we give them.

Check-six team is working on the review, and we plan to have it ready until the end of the month.

It takes time because we are three testers that had to use the HOTAS before writing the final review.

We plan to transalte it in english also.

The thing i can say is that winwing is hearing all reviewers feedback and correcting very quickly all the issues we found, and all corrections are applied to the sets that will be delivered to cusomers.

I think if you wait your HOTAS, it means Winwing is finetuning it, so it's better to wait and have a better HOTAS in hand, at the end.

Thanks for the feedback , but this information should be coming from Winwing and not you guys. What is wrong with them? why are they so mute? it just takes literally 10 minutes to write this thing

They are very active in the discords, timezone differences obviously...

Maybe they just dont know every forum nook and cranny yet?

Well they have used this forum for some time now to promote and get orders for their new device.

Don't think their lack of any updates on progress can be excused by them not knowing this forum...

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

Well they have used this forum for some time now to promote and get orders for their new device.

Don't think their lack of any updates on progress can be excused by them not knowing this forum...

Exactly that. They solicited orders from this forum. Then they seem to stop communicating on the forum when they have our money. It was one of the factors behind me choosing to cancel my order. If I spend £1k (inc taxes etc) on some equipment I expect to be communicated with if release deadlines are missed. I can accept some delays on a new product launch, but I can't accept delays combined with radio silence / lack of communication from the vendor.

That said, the refund process was painless.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Disclaimer - I do not have this product on order so am not affected.

An idea for Winwing -

For those who cancel their pre-orders due to the delays, once the product starts shipping and additional reviews start coming in from those who aren't reviewers, offer those who cancelled a limited opportunity to purchase at the original pre-order price before they cancelled their order.

An idea for Winwing -

For those who cancel their pre-orders due to the delays, once the product starts shipping and additional reviews start coming in from those who aren't reviewers, offer those who cancelled a limited opportunity to purchase at the original pre-order price before they cancelled their order.

Why?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Win10 64, Asus Maximus VIII Formula, i5 6600K, Geforce 980 GTX Ti, 32 GB Ram, Samsung EVO SSD.

An idea for Winwing -

Doesn't that completely defeat the point of the pre-order discount?

Doesn't that completely defeat the point of the pre-order discount?

You have to look at the whole picture. They held the money for a long time and didn't come close to delivering on time. You can't blame some customers for getting worried and canceling. If they want to re-order they deserve some kind of discount.

Buzz

You have to look at the whole picture. They held the money for a long time and didn't come close to delivering on time. You can't blame some customers for getting worried and canceling. If they want to re-order they deserve some kind of discount.

I would disagree, the point of the pre-order discount is to get guaranteed sales by insenting early adopters, if someone is canceling their pre-order, they are no longer an early adopter. I should note I do not work in marketing, I work in finance, and often disagree with marketing..

With that said, there is another pre-order discount window coming when the main review are released, so anyone who has canceled, has the opportunity to get back in still.

what kind of paint do they use? is it safe for health? why does it wear so easy in such a short period of time?

actually I don't care about joystick I just need my throttle, will sell stick one will get it, I am pretty happy with TH F-18, soo please send me may set

[FLIGHT OPS PANELS RECOMENDATION]

First of all, thank for this effort, this product looks incredible! In my case I am waiting for the throttle to be sold separately.

Just a little recomendation, I currently use a console and a left auxiliary panel that I built, one of the biggest difficulties is being able to differentiate between switches when i was uusing VR.

To solve this, add caps to the switches as the original hornet does.

A- Round tip caps on APU , refueling probe, dump, intr wing and battery switches

B- Flat tip caps on external and central fuel tank switches.

C- Sharp tip cap on the L/R generator switches.

I think this is will be very usefull and attractive for VR costumers.:thumbup:

BY THE WAY IF YOU NEED A SPANNISH REVIEW I CAN DO IT, IAM NOT A FAMOUS YOUTUBER, BUT I CAN MAKE A DETAIL REVIEW ON THE SPANNISH SECTION OF THE DCS FORUM AND SHARE A VIDEO TO A FAMOUS SPANNISH YOUTUBER IF SOME ONE ITS AGREED. REGARDS.

CAPS ON THE ATTACH FILES, REGARDS

1408050936_INTERRUPTORESELECTRPANEL.png.045583f90721b9cc3c1525d5a11ce74d.png

1846118340_INTERRUPTORESFUELPANEL.thumb.png.7cc4278f0d5924253923abba04ca3646.png