ECM upgrades

Zeus67

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone else have problem with the Decoy programs? Our planes dump chaffs when it should be flares and vice versa as well as the cycles doesnt match up

From the top of my head program 4 does 1 chaff and 1 flares, and program 3 drops one flare...

Are we doing something wrong?

I tried it today (NTTR) and it seems the selector is shifted by one (little bug).

A- does nothing

1- corresponds to program 2 in the chart,

2- corresponds to program 3 in the chart,

etc

10-corresponds to program 1 in the chart,

Edited by PiedDroit
NTTR

Folks, with the last update you can use the kneeboard to check the chaff/flare release programs.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

Folks, with the last update you can use the kneeboard to check the chaff/flare release programs.

Back to bed with you.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Know and use all the capabilities in your airplane. If you don't, sooner or later, some guy who does use them all will kick your ass.

— Dave 'Preacher' Pace, USN.

After some weeks of messing around with selective UAC elevation, I just gave up and made the entire application require Administrator privileges in order to no longer wait to release it :cry: I'll try again eventually :D (I want to end up only needing to ask for admin rights when choosing to write to program files, not if a user just wants to save to desktop or something).

You can find it in ED's user file directory: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/2262585/

Does this conflict with multiplayer pure client?

Know and use all the capabilities in your airplane. If you don't, sooner or later, some guy who does use them all will kick your ass.

After some weeks of messing around with selective UAC elevation, I just gave up and made the entire application require Administrator privileges in order to no longer wait to release it :cry: I'll try again eventually :D (I want to end up only needing to ask for admin rights when choosing to write to program files, not if a user just wants to save to desktop or something).

You can find it in ED's user file directory: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/2262585/

This looks very nice, I'll definitely try it out. Thanks for sharing friend! :thumbup:

It has not given me any conflicts yet (whilst flying on 104TH and Blueflag)

Thanks. Good to know.

• 2 years later...

Sorry for digging up this old thread.

I wanted to modifiy manual programm two to do the following:

- drop 2 flares with short interval (50ms)

- 5 cycles

- 3 seconds between cycles

I did the following:

programs[2] = {}
programs[2]["chaff"]  = 0
programs[2]["flare"]  = 2
programs[2]["intv"]   = 50
programs[2]["cycle"]  = 5
programs[2]["c_intv"] = 3000
programs[2]["panic"]  = 0

But that doesn't seem to work. Time between first and second cycle was about 30 seconds.

Isn't the time set in milliseconds in the lua file?

Also, the program didn't stop after 5 cycles, it continued to deploy flares. Are there known issues in this?

Thanks

Jens