Anyone for another light attack... A-37???

Django

All true but the T-2 has a tail hook. :thumbup:

Who said aircraft need to have tailhooks to be included in DCS? :P

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD

:doh:

I'll trade you a vote for the HUN for support for the T-2 and a tail hook! :thumbup:

I kinda do. ( Take a look at Razbams T2 thread, and who left the last comment long ago)

Edit:

Or at least before the official T2 thread was removed.

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD

Far higher interest in the A-29. I would rather see a OV-10 Bronco over the Super Tweet!

Yes, this is what I’d like to see, as well. You can insert paratroopers ;)

Edited by Britchot

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

CPU - Intel 8088 @ 4.77 MHz; Memory - 128KB; 360KB double-sided

5 1/4" full-height floppy disk drive; 10MB Seagate ST-412 hard drive

JG-1 MiG-21bis Checklist

Hey! Call me fickle, but I'd trade the T-2 for an OV-10 Bronco any day!! :thumbup: Of course, it would have to come with a livery for the US Navy Black Ponies that served in Vietnam. And even without a tail hook, it demonstrated it's ability to operate off of a Forestall class carrier. :pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Prowler, I've got access to a serviceable A37 if you need any motivation to do the tweetybird.

Oh fun, Pics or is that a bit too compromising to post publicly?

A10C - Block 5+7, AV8B/NA Harrier, F-14B.

Pentium G4560, GTX 1050Ti, 20GB's total, 1x16GB Kingston Hyper X, And a 1x4GB Avexir Core Series kit, fleamarket mouse/keyboard, i swear it works fine :megalol:

When it comes to Vietnam era light attack aircraft I'd prefer an OV-10 over the A-37 if that's feasible (someone over at hoggit claimed that it'd be hard to make a Bronco due to licensing issues or something along the lines of that). But it would be the first twin-turboprop and fixed-wing paratrooper platform in DCS, on top of that it would also be able to operate from our USS Tarawa and with it's superb cockpit visibility it'd be a great in VR.

With all that said I'd still buy the Tweet even though it's not my first choice for it's particular mission profile and era. ;)

Douglas A4-E Skyhawk: light attack plane, old school ground pounding, you cover Vietnam and Falklands scenarios, CV operations, air refuel, Top Gun stuff, etc.

If RAZBAM were to do any Skyhawk, the M would be the best one, they've already spent the time making the DMT.

Please the OV-10 bronco!!!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

MODULES: A10C Warthog,AH-64 D APACHE,AJS Viggen,AV8B Harrier,BF109 K4,C101 Aviojet,F14 Tomcat,F15E Eagle,F16 Viper,F5 Tiger,F86 Sabre,FA18C Hornet,FW190A8,FW190D9,I16 Ishak,JF17 Thunder,KA50 Blackshark,L39Albatros,Mirage2000C,Mirage F-1,MI24P,MI8MVT2,MIG15BIS,MIG19P,MIG21BIS,Mosquito FB VI,P51D Mustang,P47D Thunderbolt,SA342 Gazell,SpitfireIX,TF51D,UH1H Huey,Yak52.

OTHER:Flamming cliffs,Combined Arms,WW2 Assets Pack,SuperCarrier.

TERRAINS: Nevada,Caucasus,Normandy,Persian Gulf,Syria,Channel,Marianas. 

I have seen an A-37 four plane razzle dazzle back in the '70's that completely fascinated me. Timing was smack on with just one target area the focus of all those dumb bombs. Remember, 4 attackers:

First pass: look see.

Cuban eight for the turn around and pickle.

Twisty little egress while the opposite or side attack was just coming off their cuban eight.

Rinse, repeat.

I saw it at a local airshow (Barksdale) several times. But I can only imagine what that would have looked like in SEA (if it had ever been done like that back then with real ordnance instead of blowing up 55 gallon drums of JP-4.)

For me, it was the beginning of my love affair with flying. Wikipedia gives the aircraft height as a couple inches short of 9 feet. That was the tip of the vertical stab. Standing with two feet on the ground, I was looking DOWN to look IN! Oh, how I wanted one of my own!

To have one in DCS? Damn straight, dude! Not only yes, but hell yes! I'll take two, please.

The Hornet is best at killing things on the ground. Now, if we could just get a GAU-8 in the nose next to the AN/APG-65, a titanium tub around the pilot, and a couple of J-58 engines in the tail...