Active Pause

mjolner

Maybe not for the purists but I like the active pause button even with the P51 sometimes. It wasnt listed in the controls input for the P51 Real so I added it. Was pretty easy just paste this:

{combos = {{key = "P"}, }, down = iCommandActivePauseOnOff, name = "Active Pause", category = "Cheat"}

into the keyboard.lua for the P51 located in your C:\Users\username\Saved Games\DCS\Config\Input\P-51D file.

Maybe someone else is like me and gets bogged down even with a HOTAS and an old steam gauge cockpit.

Cheers

active pause is for pausing the sim...

Actually, it only pauses the movement of YOUR aircraft and does NOT pause the sim world (i.e. enemy vehichles) at all. It allows your to manipulate aircraft avionics and weaponry while your aircraft remains still.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Are you sure? Active Pause should be listed. Check the "General" list.

Maybe not for the purists but I like the active pause button even with the P51 sometimes. It wasnt listed in the controls input for the P51 Real so I added it. Was pretty easy just paste this:

{combos = {{key = "P"}, }, down = iCommandActivePauseOnOff, name = "Active Pause", category = "Cheat"}

into the keyboard.lua for the P51 located in your C:\Users\username\Saved Games\DCS\Config\Input\P-51D file.

Maybe someone else is like me and gets bogged down even with a HOTAS and an old steam gauge cockpit.

Cheers

- EB

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nothing is easy. Everything takes much longer.

The Parable of Jane's A-10

Forum Rules