Holy smokes Deka

Low Blow

Yea I've been having alot of fun against the F-18's in MP as well, I imagine it'll take'em a little while longer still to respect the jiff when they get the nails.

Def the best EA release so far imo, and the biggest thing that needed fixing got fixed pretty quickly, the RWR and DL. The net biggest thing I would say is getting the weapons where they need to be, SD-10, C-802AK "not hitting terrain" the gunsight modes and just general bugs with selecting things with the MFDs, like how you pull up the CMS and the STBY / JAM selection doesn't work, little things but a little annoying.

I do find the gunsight really hard to use. I was having a much easier time getting kills just with the funnel on the F-16 and I wish the JF had one.

However I love everything else about the plane. having a blast with it!

RTX 2070 8GB | 32GB DDR4 2666 RAM | AMD Ryzen 5 3600 4.2Ghz | Asrock X570 | CH Fighterstick/Pro Throttle | TM MFDs | TrackIR 5

Great work so far, i just wish to have more key bindings for Lights, DTC and so on.

Regards Intruder

Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG27AQL1A| Case: Thermaltake Overseer RX-I | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 1300 G2 80+ GOLD, 1300W| Mobo: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | CPU: Intel Core i9 9900KS @5 GHz | CPU-Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Tower Cooler | RAM: 32GB G.Skill F4-4133C17-8GTZR | GPU:NVIDIA GeForce RTX4090 OC 24GB |SSD: Samsung SSD 860 M.2 1TB | Keyboard: Logitech G110 | Mouse: Logitech G502 | Gaming Devices: Hotas WW Orion 2 Stick&Throttle, Thrustmaster MFD, Pimax Crystal, Stream Deck XL

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yes great module, if only..... the others..... could do.... the same....

Anyway, I'm hoping Deka will continue their good work by coming out with a detailed comprehensive manual (and video tutorials?) to complement this great module.

AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | Gigabyte RTX 3070 Gaming OC 8GB | 32GB Adata Spectrix D50 3600 Mhz (16x2) | Asus B550 TUF Plus Gaming | 2TB Aorus Gen4
HOTAS Warthog | TrackIR 5 |
My Files | Windows 10 Home x64

• 2 months later...

Just wanted to jump on and say thanks for including The Jeff in the free trials. It's not a module I would have considered but I'm loving it and will definitely pick up shortly. Feels great to fly and the three giant MFCDs are perfectly suited for VR. Great work Deka.

Rig: i7-6850K, Sapphire 6900XT, 32GB RAM, Asus X99-Pro board.  Gear: VPC WarBRD/MongoosT-50 Stick, VPC MongoosMT-50 Throttle, VKB T-Rudders Mk.IV Pedals, HP Reverb G2.

Just wanted to jump on and say thanks for including The Jeff in the free trials. It's not a module I would have considered but I'm loving it and will definitely pick up shortly. Feels great to fly and the three giant MFCDs are perfectly suited for VR. Great work Deka.

wait till you learn how to use its toys....

Back to you in three years when I've figured them out :)

Rig: i7-6850K, Sapphire 6900XT, 32GB RAM, Asus X99-Pro board.  Gear: VPC WarBRD/MongoosT-50 Stick, VPC MongoosMT-50 Throttle, VKB T-Rudders Mk.IV Pedals, HP Reverb G2.

It was possible to learn and handle almost all its features in one day if dedicated 3-4 hours to it in first day. Then it was possible to enjoy from its possibilities on rest of the trial time.

The time that could have been wasted was to design some of the missions for it, so easiest was just to replace existing missions for the JF-17 and get flying.

With the 48 hours trial time it was possible to get very good look to JF-17 systems and capabilities. But it really still waits that A-G radar to get implemented well and get the ground troops as well implemented so important units can hide from any A-G radars and thermals as in real world.

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.