• J-5A
    • J-6III
    • J-7G
    • J-8E
    • J-8F
    • Q-5III
    • Q-5D
    • H-5

A J-10A would be amazing if you were able to do it - super modern, directly comparable to the F-16 and an actual, 100% redfor aircraft.

That said, I'd be really surprised if this was something you'd be allowed to make, in which case a J-8II would also be really nice to have.

If JF-17 is finished, we will have most part of J-10A.

I think it seems duplicated to sim a J-10A.

J-8II is more attractive to me, personally.

Oh, but still the airframe is different, with different capabilities, and the fact that you can reuse big chunks of jf-17 code should be a big plus for you

So please give us a j-10a to play!!

I did see their Facebook post from a while ago where they had two employees go to Topeka Kansas to look at the Pearl of Peace J-8II there. I don’t think they have any bad options here, any of these would be very welcome

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

J-8II would be interesting, a late J-7 would be the best ;) wouldn't say no to J-10 at all of course!

Any Chinese aircraft would be VERY interesting to have TBH, hard to go wrong with most of the options possible. DCS sorely needs more non-Western aircraft, and JF-17 is a great first step as a semi-REDish aircraft.

Wishlist: F-4E Block 53 +, MiG-27K, Su-17M3 or M4, AH-1F or W circa 80s or early 90s, J35 Draken, Kfir C7, Mirage III/V

DCS-Dismounts Script

J-11 is more attractive to me personally :)

J-15 is more attractive to me personally... :lol:

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

J-10 would definitively be cool, but a full Chinese cockpit will put off many people.

What about some soviet stuff?

Just use a english localized pit. I don't fly russian stuff with the local pit cuz I can't read anything.

As for soviet stuff. Between them, I think either HB or Deka or Razbam (in that order) could do a good mig29, I'm pretty sure there are enough docs out there, and at least from Deka's perspective the Chinese military doesn't use them so hopefully no conflict of interest there. :music_whistling:

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

Yeah glass cockpit with Chinese alphabet would hurt. I can read some cyrillic, but even then using ABRIS is difficult unless I switch to English pit for Ka-50.

But for aircraft with gauges I don't think it'd be much of a problem.

Wishlist: F-4E Block 53 +, MiG-27K, Su-17M3 or M4, AH-1F or W circa 80s or early 90s, J35 Draken, Kfir C7, Mirage III/V

DCS-Dismounts Script

Localization works OK for cockpit but less OK for avionics. Just imagine how messy a map display can get for a 'westerner' if full of Chinese symbols...

hehe, now you guys know how we feel flying a plane with English symbols on them. haha.

This reminded me when I was studying "Advanced Chinese" at Uni. During the final exam, the looks on my Caucasian friends' face was so rewarding. :P

I’m pretty sure if Pakistan gets any it would be the B model, but I think they scrapped those plans in favor of JF-17 block III ad it’s B model

While I would love a MiG-29, I think our best bet is going to be something that has Chinese documents for it

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

Honestly, I prefer them to do Chinese planes rather than Soviet/Russian ones. They have a unique opportunity to provide some aircraft we'd otherwise not be likely to get at all. When it comes to Soviet/Russian aircraft, I love them, and I want lots of them, but other developers can attempt them just as well, as Razbam for example, is already doing.

DCS-Dismounts Script

Q-5, having a new ground attacker would be nice!

Wow, such landing, much no gear, so slide...

T.16000M FCS HOTAS

Owned : Flaming Cliff 3 | Mig-21Bis | AJS-37 Viggen | F/A-18C | F-5E | Mirage 2000c | F-14B | Ka-50 | JF-17

Wishlist : F-4 | Mi-24 | MiG-23 | F-15E | F-16

Dev. Wishlist : Tornado | Mirage F1 | MiG-25 | F-104 | Étendard/Super Étendard | Saab 35 Draken | JAS-39 Gripen A