any here able to help me with a skin test?

Growling Sidewinder

I made this skin (my first time) and I was wondering if someone here minds downloading it and installing it and letting me know if they had any issues.

I've had a couple people report problems with the extraction. just wondering if its something I did wrong or if their side is to blame.

basically if someone here can do it correctly I know I did it right.

please and thank you. I literally only need 1 person.

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3301623/?sphrase_id=12787668

Edited by Growling Sidewinder

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

HP OMEN 880-130 - Windows 10/Intel Core i7-8700K/2TB HDD/ 1TB SSD/32GB DDR4 RAM/GTX 1080 Ti

I have used it already with no issues, expect that it's gorgeous.

perfect thanks so much for the reply brother. thanks exactly what I needed.

and...I'm glad you enjoyed it. actually makes me feel good.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

HP OMEN 880-130 - Windows 10/Intel Core i7-8700K/2TB HDD/ 1TB SSD/32GB DDR4 RAM/GTX 1080 Ti

I saw this on Growling Sidewinder's latest video and was going to accuse you of plagiarism!

Then I realized it's actually you, lol. I love the skin, and your videos are all very well done and informative. Thank you for the time and effort you put into them.

I saw this on Growling Sidewinder's latest video and was going to accuse you of plagiarism!

Then I realized it's actually you, lol. I love the skin, and your videos are all very well done and informative. Thank you for the time and effort you put into them.

hey sorry about the late response I thought the thread was dead. thanks for looking out for plagiarizers mate haha. and thanks buddy I really appreciate the kind words I'll try to continue making content, i'm glad ur enjoying them.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]