English translation attn Dekka

sublime

ok, Ill ask around to some people to figure out where I can get transcripts of the text, Ill rewrite so it feels more natural. Im not familiar with MIZEDIT but Im sure Ill figure it out. when done Ill ask where to send. I dont want anything, I just want to help.

also Ill put in parenthesis things I dont think really would be used on the radio, perhaps because they can be said much more quickly in Chinese than english (i.e. the we live in troubled times talk after leaving airfield mission #2)

yes Id like to help. I was skeptical of you guys when you first appeared and feel bad, youre getting more done and better at that than everyone else except HB. Im a HB fanboy Im sorry they made the F14 first ;)

if you guys make a - F4/A6 intruder/Su24/ Mi28 (I really want mi24) ill be your slaves. got the contract in writing already lol

I'm curious as i gave it a go last night. Do you plan to add voice overs? If so i may wait to play the polished verision :)

Also when it comes to the opening scenes, i find it annoying to have to rewatch it multiple times when the mission is failed. Anyway to skip this?

• 1 month later...
ok, Ill ask around to some people to figure out where I can get transcripts of the text, Ill rewrite so it feels more natural. Im not familiar with MIZEDIT but Im sure Ill figure it out. when done Ill ask where to send. I dont want anything, I just want to help.

also Ill put in parenthesis things I dont think really would be used on the radio, perhaps because they can be said much more quickly in Chinese than english (i.e. the we live in troubled times talk after leaving airfield mission #2)

yes Id like to help. I was skeptical of you guys when you first appeared and feel bad, youre getting more done and better at that than everyone else except HB. Im a HB fanboy Im sorry they made the F14 first ;)

if you guys make a - F4/A6 intruder/Su24/ Mi28 (I really want mi24) ill be your slaves. got the contract in writing already lol

IMO they’re doing a HELL of a lot better than heatblur in 2020. F-14 and viggen state is disappointing compared to where they said everything would be in late ‘20. DIS is the new god in my eyes.

IMO they’re doing a HELL of a lot better than heatblur in 2020. F-14 and viggen state is disappointing compared to where they said everything would be in late ‘20. DIS is the new god in my eyes.

Whoa lets not get crazy. F14 qas a huge project and added a crewmember and mp support plus a carrier is coming another variant too.

The vigens a masterpiece

It doesnt need to be a pissing contest - im talking anout the translations which seriously need some work. If someone wants to get me a teanscript ill edit it but i dont knkw the file prog uboat referencd.

Dekkas cool but before you start saying new gods lets see them release another module as good as jf17 (like heatbpur with viggen then f14) ill also add i love the jeff but the module didnt introduce anything as revolutionary as either HB product. Viggen was first grnd radar in game and f14 first for real multicrew and ai crewman. Thats not a knock on dekka but pls lets leave the peeing conest out. If someone wants to revive my post explain how i can get a campaign tzt transcript

I'm curious as i gave it a go last night. Do you plan to add voice overs? If so i may wait to play the polished verision :)

Also when it comes to the opening scenes, i find it annoying to have to rewatch it multiple times when the mission is failed. Anyway to skip this?

I wanna focus on txt first. The voice overs idk how to do. If i get volunteers preferably of east asian origin with english as a 2nd language reading it and giving opinions i could organize that.

To be clear ive done nothing so far as uboat mentuoned a prog and i have no clue what it is. So if someone can give me a transcript or way of getting it Ill rewrite it (keeping it the same just writing ir so it translates well and makes sense. A 2nd gersion that cuts out stuff thats silly to me like mission 2s take off back and forth abt living in trouvles times and all. That nonsense will be cut)

Meantime baltic dragons campaign is the par excellence for it. If you dcs i Hve a modded dcs where i got them to take flabkers our for jf17s vs the us. Lol. Also.... i cant say much but tho baltic is swamped a 2nd campaign is coming... im testing and its rlly good so far.

....mizedit....

...Im not familiar with MIZEDIT but....

Just saw this, i don't know if you figured it out by now but i think uboats meant the DCS MissionEditor. There you can open the campaign missions and see/edit all the text and save the missions again, a little example pic to where to find text. It could also be that i totally misinterpreted your post, in that case just ignore me. :D :beer:

me.thumb.jpg.704552999aa860eed1e1a33411c53917.jpg

Modules: KA-50, A-10C, FC3, UH-1H, MI-8MTV2, CA, MIG-21bis, FW-190D9, Bf-109K4, F-86F, MIG-15bis, M-2000C, SA342 Gazelle, AJS-37 Viggen, F/A-18C, F-14, C-101, FW-190A8, F-16C, F-5E, JF-17, SC, Mi-24P Hind, AH-64D Apache, Mirage F1, F-4E Phantom II

System: Win 11 Pro 64bit, Ryzen 3800X, 32gb RAM DDR4-3200, PowerColor Radeon RX 6900XT Red Devil ,1 x Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe, 2 x Samsung SSD 2TB + 1TB SATA, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - VIRPIL T-50CM and VIRPIL MongoosT-50 Throttle - HP Reverg G2, using only the latest Open Beta, DCS settings

Just saw this, i don't know if you figured it out by now but i think uboats meant the DCS MissionEditor. There you can open the campaign missions and see/edit all the text and save the missions again, a little example pic to where to find text. It could also be that i totally misinterpreted your post, in that case just ignore me. :D :beer:

no this is brilliant, can you PM me as Im a little bit of a dumbass and in detail mission editor and what buttons to hit? THANK YOU because I hate not keeping my word and this was really bugging me as Ive done NOTHING so far.

Once I rewrite (and Im not rewriting it, Im just trying to translate better. Then Ill PROBABLY make a 2nd version that just deletes things like the heart to heart talk after take off mission 2.)

voice acting.. lets see if we get volunteers

we dont NEED asians, but everyone flying usually speaks english ... and asian accents would be cool

that said Ill take other accents. MINE (Boston) WILL NOT work. Nor will a hard southern or NYC accent. in fact americans and Brits... sorry we're too obvious