Wheel brake both command malfunction - ED Forums

Notices

Old 07-19-2020, 09:36 PM   #1
LeCuvier

Default [NO BUG] Wheel brake both command malfunction

I have assigned the "wheel brake both" command to a switch. When I activate the switch, only the right-hand wheelbrake is activated. In the attached track I have cycled the switch several times ON/OFF several times, and you see that only the right-hand pedal is depressed. This is a new bug that needs to be corrected.
Attached Files
File Type: trk FW-190D9 WheelbrakesBoth_Failure.trk (1.54 MB, 13 views)
Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

Last edited by LeCuvier; 07-22-2020 at 02:47 PM. Reason: no bug
LeCuvier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2020, 12:44 PM   #2
iFoxRomeo

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeCuvier View Post
I have assigned the "wheel brake both" command to a switch. When I activate the switch, only the right-hand wheelbrake is activated. In the attached track I have cycled the switch several times ON/OFF several times, and you see that only the right-hand pedal is depressed. This is a new bug that needs to be corrected.
No Bug, see your Anton report https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.p...91#post4428691

Fox
iFoxRomeo is offline   Reply With Quote