M-2000C Issues Being Tracked

CptSmiley

Ok I just checked in 2.2 and it is not fixed. So I dont know who said that checked in 2.2 but was wrong.

Even CCRP and CCIP precision are worse than before.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What changed in 2.2 is that the bombs(MK82 tested) are released automatic. You press and hold the trigger as soon as you see the "moving bar" and as soon as that "hits the release cue" the bombs are released. In 1.5.8 it is the old "style", the bombs drop as soon as you press the trigger, i believe. But the accuracy in dropping MK82 bombs is crap.

Modules: KA-50, A-10C, FC3, UH-1H, MI-8MTV2, CA, MIG-21bis, FW-190D9, Bf-109K4, F-86F, MIG-15bis, M-2000C, SA342 Gazelle, AJS-37 Viggen, F/A-18C, F-14, C-101, FW-190A8, F-16C, F-5E, JF-17, SC, Mi-24P Hind, AH-64D Apache, Mirage F1

System: Win 11 Pro 64bit, Ryzen 3800X, 32gb RAM DDR4-3200, PowerColor Radeon RX 6900XT Red Devil ,1 x Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe, 2 x Samsung SSD 2TB + 1TB SATA, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - VIRPIL T-50CM and VIRPIL MongoosT-50 Throttle - HP Reverg G2, using only the latest Open Beta, DCS settings

What changed in 2.2 is that the bombs(MK82 tested) are released automatic. You press and hold the trigger as soon as you see the "moving bar" and as soon as that "hits the release cue" the bombs are released. In 1.5.8 it is the old "style", the bombs drop as soon as you press the trigger, i believe. But the accuracy in dropping MK82 bombs is crap.
Well, like I said that doesnt seem to happen in 2.2. I tested it twice.

And it is not "old style", its a bug :)

Enviado desde mi Moto Z Play mediante Tapatalk

Well, like I said that doesnt seem to happen in 2.2. I tested it twice.

And it is not "old style", its a bug :)

I know that my "old style" is a bug but in 2.2 it works like i discribed it, "only" the accuracy is crap but the bombs will not release instant when you press and hold the trigger as soon as you see the moving bar! You should test it again! I have a little test mission for the mirage that i flew the last couple of days, it's air-ground training. Thats 90% of what i do in the Mirage and i know that this behavior is new in 2.2

Modules: KA-50, A-10C, FC3, UH-1H, MI-8MTV2, CA, MIG-21bis, FW-190D9, Bf-109K4, F-86F, MIG-15bis, M-2000C, SA342 Gazelle, AJS-37 Viggen, F/A-18C, F-14, C-101, FW-190A8, F-16C, F-5E, JF-17, SC, Mi-24P Hind, AH-64D Apache, Mirage F1

System: Win 11 Pro 64bit, Ryzen 3800X, 32gb RAM DDR4-3200, PowerColor Radeon RX 6900XT Red Devil ,1 x Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe, 2 x Samsung SSD 2TB + 1TB SATA, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - VIRPIL T-50CM and VIRPIL MongoosT-50 Throttle - HP Reverg G2, using only the latest Open Beta, DCS settings

Tested it 5 mins ago and they release on trigger.

Repaired inatall and same behaviour

Then there is something wrong at your end?

I marked a point on the ground for testing it in the video and pressed and hold the trigger just befor i switched to the F2 outside view, the bombs released automatic in the F2 view as i hold the trigger all the time.

EDIT:

You guys are not talking about the same thing, the CCIP and CCRP modes release work as they should.

But in the CCRP PI (INS bombing) mode the bomb drop as soon as you press the trigger, that is the bug.

Oh that could explain the different behavior. Thank you for clarification!

Edited by unknown

We might be better using CCRP PI as this bombing mode does not provite much pecision... :D
LOL!!! Agreed. Ccrp pi from now on.

CCRP doesn't work that bad if only targeting cross appeared where its supposed to. After adjusting for error I'm landing bombs pretty much right on target.
In the top of the diamond? That doesnt work for me.

Or you mean in betweeen?

Yes. Its sad I have better luck bombing something with P-51 or F-5 than M-2000.

Yeap, especially in such a great plane. Ever since I bought it, she is the only bird I fly.

Imagine if Razbam fixed all the bugs. Unfortunately they are so many that it will take a lot fo time.

When you press designate ground target I assume the cross should be perfectly centered over middle of diamond. Its always long and to the left or right. In pic I would guess its 50 t0 100 feet off.

I don't know what you expect with the + in the HUD, but it isn't supposed to move when you designate a target for direct CCPL.

The + is the position of the waypoint and may drift if you activated the INS drift option (yet in real life the "option" is always activated :smilewink:)

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

I don't know what you expect with the + in the HUD, but it isn't supposed to move when you designate a target for direct CCPL.

The + is the position of the waypoint and may drift if you activated the INS drift option (yet in real life the "option" is always activated :smilewink:)

The + you see in my pic is not the waypoint cross. Its the target cross that should appear exactly on the spot of my designator when I designate a target for CCRP.(see page 135 of manual)

The + you see in my pic is not the waypoint cross. Its the target cross that should appear exactly on the spot of my designator when I designate a target for CCRP.(see page 135 of manual)

Did you see any "target" ("cible" in French) on the PCN to tell the system a waypoint is a "target " ?

I'm telling you, believe me or not. There are videos on the web with HUD footage, and the + doesn't move during attack. You have the same + in the HUD when inside of 10Nm from the waypoint in nav mode no weapon selected and master arm off.

In fact, you could attack a target anywhere, the waypoint plays no part in "direct CCPL". You may attack a target 10Nm from the waypoint in your 06 o'clock, it wouldn't make a difference for the system.

But since targets are difficult to spot visually, it's a big help to have the coordinates and input it in the navigation system.

It's the case where a bug/ mistake has been corrected in the module, but maybe nit in the manual/ guide. :book:

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi