Keyboard control

Harper

Hello. I warn you in advance, I use a translator.

I want to know if I can replace the settings for the airplane controls with the keyboard? For example, from another DCS module. Please tell us how to do this. Or change and set them the parameters yourself.

This is important, thanks in advance!

In Control settings there is an option to save profile. Make sure you have clicked on the binding before that. The option saves the whole selected column - which means bindings for that device for the selected aircraft and position (pilot/RIO). It will ask where to put the file.

In the Controls of the other aircraft you can select a binding in the proper column and choose to Load a profile from a saved earlier file. Choose a correct one for the device. It will load all the matching controls for that device for the aircraft selected.

Now this may be good idea for FC3 aircraft as they share mostly the same bindings and names but can be useless for other modules where bindings are different and named differently.

Edited by draconus

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

In Control settings there is an option to save profile. Make sure you have clicked on the binding before that. The option saves the whole selected column - which means bindings for that device for the selected aircraft and position (pilot/RIO). It makes a file that lands in the c:/users/<username>/saved games/dcs/config/input/<aircraftname/pos>

In the Controls of the other aircraft you can select a binding in the proper column and choose to Load a profile from a saved earlier file. Choose a correct one for the device. It will load all the matching controls for that device for the aircraft selected.

Now this may be good idea for FC3 aircraft as they share mostly the same bindings and names but can be useless for other modules where bindings are different and named differently.

Thanks! But I do not need this. I need to make the control stick smoothly.

Compare keyboard controls F14 and F15. The roll is just awful, the handle goes all the way, barely from pressing.

Please tell me ... Where is the file in which the smoothness of the control handle is set.

I don’t know how to express my thoughts correctly ... The language barrier is a big obstacle. Why it was impossible to make the controls similar to the F-15?

I mean the handle of the aircraft, its sensitivity.