BSOD (Blue Screen Of Death) On F-14 Event

DC2009EGUC

I have been having random BSOD while starting DCS World & Beta 2.5. What I get when it goes to BSOD is a "portcls.sys as the source of the failure and I search the web and I am unable to determine what this critical stop code is doing. I am able to run all my other games and programs without any issues, until I purchase the F-14

Are there any F-14 drivers here that are having the same issues?

Attached are my system specs:

systeminfo.txt

Could be a driver issue.

Check that your audio drivers are up to date, and uninstall virtual audio cables if you have this kind of software installed.

Drivers : https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/support/Z270-GAMING-M7

Intel 9900KF @ 5.1GHz / RTX 2080S OC @ 1.93GHz / ASUS Prime Z390-A / 2x16Gb DDR4 @ 3333 CL16 / Corsair TX850M / Samsung NVME 970 EVO+ / TM warthog Thr. / VKB Gunfighter mkIII + MCG / MFG Crosswind mk3 / Valve Index

Could be a driver issue.

Check that your audio drivers are up to date, and uninstall virtual audio cables if you have this kind of software installed.

Drivers : https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/support/Z270-GAMING-M7

Thank so much, I did removed/uninstalled all my virtual audio cables and no more BSOD...only thing is I am unable to run my SDR (Software Defined Radio) Ham Radio network...oh well I will just need to run SDR on my other workstation. By the way, how did you know the virtual audio cable was the culprit?

Thank you so much again and let allow me to buy you a virtual drink online...lol :thumbup:

Thank so much, I did removed/uninstalled all my virtual audio cables and no more BSOD...only thing is I am unable to run my SDR (Software Defined Radio) Ham Radio network...oh well I will just need to run SDR on my other workstation. By the way, how did you know the virtual audio cable was the culprit?

Thank you so much again and let allow me to buy you a virtual drink online...lol :thumbup:

Googl'ed portcls.sys, found this : https://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/56437-page-fault-non-paged-area-portcls-sys.html :lol:

Just noticed someone wrote newer versions of VAC have a fixe for this. So if you really need VAC and have some time to loose...

Intel 9900KF @ 5.1GHz / RTX 2080S OC @ 1.93GHz / ASUS Prime Z390-A / 2x16Gb DDR4 @ 3333 CL16 / Corsair TX850M / Samsung NVME 970 EVO+ / TM warthog Thr. / VKB Gunfighter mkIII + MCG / MFG Crosswind mk3 / Valve Index

I did google the portcls.sys but I all I got was some non relevant find on Microsoft technet forums, and one suggestion was my anti virus software could be causing the issue, of which I did disable and DCS run fine for a couple of times and when back to BSOD the third time, I guess I should have dug a little deeper...in any case thanks again my friend, I appreciate your kind response...