Probs with training missions

BlueMax

So yesterday i bought some modules, incl. Falming Cliffs 3. I wanted to start the trainings for F 15.. but surprise surprise : horrible quality ... worse than it was in former times with my old atari :-)... is it a bug, inbuilt, cause i have absolute no issues ref. other modules with graphics.. but this i AWFUL... and it is only shown, i can t follow and DO.. normal too ?

thanks for hints

Hi BlueMax, the training videos for the F-15C are actually from LOMAC (a much older version of the software) which is why the quality is so poor. Unfortunately at this time no interactive training missions are available for the F-15C.

The videos do show all the basics, and you can supplement them with YouTube content, of which there is a ton.

• 2 weeks later...
The training missions are bugged anyway with controller issues.

Now that you've fixed the issue you may want to revise that statement... :thumbup:

Windows 10 Home, Intel Core i7-9700K @ 4.6GHz, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 Gaming (8GB VRAM) on 34" LG curved monitor @ 3440x1440, 32GB RAM, TrackIR 3 (with Vector Expansion), Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Combat Pedals, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs.