Pilot exit aircraft

tangodownNZ

Wouldn't it be cool if the pilot could get out the A10 and walk around. Even if you could control his decent after ejecting instead of just watching him come down.

Im not talking full on interaction with weapons ect, just be able to walk around. I guess this is in the too hard basket.

Maybe a silly question, but after ejecting from the plane, how can I even watch the pilot gliding around with his parashoot ?????????????????????????????????????

What goes up, must come down !

Intel Core i7-8700, 16 GB-RAM, Nvidia GTX 1060, 6 GB GDDR5, 1TB HDD, 500 GB 970 EVO Plus NVMe M.2 SSD, Windows 10/64, A10-C, Rhino X55, Persian Golf, F/A-18 Hornet

Thanks for all the replies and threads. I could walk around but couldn’t get back into the A10 using r-alt J

Shouldn’t be that hard to write in should it Eagle Dynamics. They could make this awesome game even more awesome. Cheers

Edited by tangodownNZ

uh, F2?

I`m stuck in my A10 !!!!!! Flying straight and level, I can`t eject the canopy or even eject myself.

Pressing left Ctrl + E gives no result.

Any hint or help out there ??????????????????????????

Intel Core i7-8700, 16 GB-RAM, Nvidia GTX 1060, 6 GB GDDR5, 1TB HDD, 500 GB 970 EVO Plus NVMe M.2 SSD, Windows 10/64, A10-C, Rhino X55, Persian Golf, F/A-18 Hornet

I`m stuck in my A10 !!!!!! Flying straight and level, I can`t eject the canopy or even eject myself.

Pressing left Ctrl + E gives no result.

Any hint or help out there ??????????????????????????

Which A-10?

In the A: controls correctly mapped?

In the C: ejection seat armed?

OK, I can eject and -thank heaven- I get up standing after touch down.

I realized that I can look in every direction using the arrow keys. But can I move forward and backward ?

Did not find out how. Once again I need your help.

OK, I can eject and -thank heaven- I get up standing after touch down.

I realized that I can look in every direction using the arrow keys. But can I move forward and backward ?

Did not find out how. Once again I need your help.

Yes you can walk.

Try the arrow keys on the keyboard, I think those allow you to walk forward/backwards. At least they work for me! I can use the rudder pedals to get the pilot to rotate left/right and up/down arrow keys to walk forward/back respectively.

Edited by bart

System :-

i7-12700K 3.6 GHz 12 core, ASUS ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming, 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200MHz, 24GB Asus ROG Strix Geforce RTX 3090, 1x 500GB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, 1x 2TB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, Corsair 1000W RMx Series Modular 80 Plus Gold PSU, Windows 10. VIRPIL VPC WarBRD Base with HOTAS Warthog Stick and Warthog Throttle, VIRPIL ACE Interceptor Pedals, VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus Base with a Hawk-60 Grip, HP Reverb G2.

Yep, everything works fine. Ejected and landed smoothly near the beach. Took a walk around and thought, it`ll be nice to make my feet wet. :)

Walked into the water not knowing I CAN`T swim. :doh::helpsmilie:

R.I.P.

Stay away from the sea !