Huey Flight Model/Autorotation

LCYCowboy

Am I going mad, or has there been a change to the Huey flight model?

I tried a few autorotations today (with variable payloads) and the huey now has a hell of a descent rate compared to what I remember.

This might be more realistic, but I can't remember any release notes mentioning anything about the Huey for a while now.

Also, the slingloading seems very erratic now. When I pick loads up, I often get the screen black out as if I have pulled some mad G, at which point I quickly drop the load and recover. The load then goes mad on the ground, and I end up with it bouncing around like a rabid dog (it is quite entertaining to see a container with a life of its own attacking the control tower building and jumping all over the place).

• 1 month later...

I can't say for autorotation but the same thing happenned to me with slingloads.... And as you said, it is quit intetesting to see a container jump around specialy in VR ahah untill it jumps and on you and blow your chopper... That one freaked me out hehe

• ED Team
I can't say for autorotation but the same thing happenned to me with slingloads.... And as you said, it is quit intetesting to see a container jump around specialy in VR ahah untill it jumps and on you and blow your chopper... That one freaked me out hehe

Much will change after the future update! Please, bit wait!)

Much will change after the future update! Please, bit wait!)

Damn you’re a bloody tease, this future update sounds stunning, sounds like a lot of changes inbound for the better. :thumbup:

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh: