DCS World User Mods "WHAT IF" SCREENSHOT AND VIDEO THREAD!!!!

NRG-Vampire

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

of course, i guess Taker can talk about a lot :D

Ok, then why not a single one of this mods is made public? Even If payware and FC level, I think they can be a great addition!! For example I will pay for a flyable Super Tucano. And a good amount of money! That's for sure!!

I don't understand anything in russian except Davai Davai!

Just a Reminder,

Do not post Screenshots of Assets Ripped from other Sims.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

Ok, then why not a single one of this mods is made public? Even If payware and FC level, I think they can be a great addition!! For example I will pay for a flyable Super Tucano. And a good amount of money! That's for sure!!

quite simply alot of them are personal projects and whenever anything gets released to the general public 90% of feedback received is negative.

"This plane should do this, take off in that, can out roll this blah blah blah"

I know the planes I am working on are for aerobatic use and as such I dont care about weaponry which would annoy people if I released them ;)

Pman

i need to post the video of me Moonwalking infront of an enemy T-72 in Multiplayer.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

quite simply alot of them are personal projects and whenever anything gets released to the general public 90% of feedback received is negative.

"This plane should do this, take off in that, can out roll this blah blah blah"

I know the planes I am working on are for aerobatic use and as such I dont care about weaponry which would annoy people if I released them ;)

Pman

Negative feedback should be ignored, release mods as they were, if anyone want it download and play, don't want it, don't download.

Negative feedback should be ignored, release mods as they were, if anyone want it download and play, don't want it, don't download.

If only it was that simple :)

Also alot of the aerobatic teams like having things just for their team to make them unique :)

Also alot of the aerobatic teams like having things just for their team to make them unique :)

A lot of Aerobatic Teams Pay for a License to use what they have in one way or another.

Maybe is not that easy as you say but has anybody tried? What about non-aerobatic combat capable planes?

Maybe is not that easy as you say but has anybody tried? What about non-aerobatic combat capable planes?

combat capable is more difficult, especially if you want weapons that use profiles that are not already in the game.

Since you normally have the new imports working with SFM you have to adopt preset weapons profiles unless you want write your own.

Im not going to get into it in a screenshot thread but there are some good guides out there :D

Pman

combat capable is more difficult, especially if you want weapons that use profiles that are not already in the game.

Since you normally have the new imports working with SFM you have to adopt preset weapons profiles unless you want write your own.

Im not going to get into it in a screenshot thread but there are some good guides out there :D

Pman

Not an expert of the A-10C, but A-G weapons should work more or less the same in all the american birds right? At least last time I tried it was similar to BMS.

There are no guides to do anything really serious.

Not an expert of the A-10C, but A-G weapons should work more or less the same in all the american birds right? At least last time I tried it was similar to BMS.

Not even close. ED has resources to do targeting and associated avionics for a wide variety of weapons, but I don't know of a 3rd party that has gotten into any great depth with a modern fighter. Nothing remotely like A-10C.

rdrxL5g.jpg

Edited by aaron886

Not even close. ED has resources to do targeting and associated avionics for a wide variety of weapons, but I don't know of a 3rd party that has gotten into any great depth with a modern fighter. Nothing remotely like A-10C.

Well I will be happy with this one

Super-Tucano-A-29B-Imminent-Fury-IF-Phase-I-6_zps2b4d2723.jpg

• Like 1

Nope I dont know of any that have gone into depth with modern weapons deployment. Its something you need an immense amount of data for and without military contracts you just wont have it as a good portion of it for a modern fighter is classified.

Getting one in with SFM isnt too hard though

Nope I dont know of any that have gone into depth with modern weapons deployment. Its something you need an immense amount of data for and without military contracts you just wont have it as a good portion of it for a modern fighter is classified.

Not exactly...

You can obtain a vast amount of information without having government contracts. Yes, having a contract would make access easier - I concede that point.

Besides, classified is classified. If one has a contract that does not give the developer approval to include classified information. Just as with A-10C there is a lot of classified systems that are not modeled in the sim due to the USAF giving a no-go on certain features.

Win 10 Pro 64Bit | 49" UWHD AOC 5120x1440p | AMD 5900x | 64Gb DDR4 | RX 6900XT

Getting one in with SFM isnt too hard though

Please answer this question, will be possible to add a plane like the Super Tucano in SFM? And will be possible to have FC3 level avionics on that plane? Even guided ammo like Mavericks and GBU's?