Option to remove multiple modules at once in DCS module manager

sirrah

This wish depends a little on if ED decides to do free trial periods again in the future, but if so.. Please give us the option to uninstall/remove multiple modules at the same time from the module manager in DCS

This free trial month is awesome and very much appreciated, but removing all trial modules is quite a pita at the moment. Now I have to individually select each module I want to remove, click "yes" to confirm, have DCS "update/cleanup" and restart, pick the next module, etc. etc.

Would be nice to have tag boxes and a "remove all selected" option :thumbup:

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

Haha, just did that yesterday. the funnies is, that i start up DCS forced without VR. it uninstall the module and restart to VR, now that is some real boring. Fortunately, there is no much modules I can test:-)

Anyway, I am very happy that ED finally made some proper trial. Even that i have no room for testing anymore. So much planes to remember and re-learn already:-D

Ryzen 7 2700X | MSI Trio 1080Ti | MSI X470 Plus Motherboard | 32GB Kingston HyperX Predator 2933 DDR4 | M.2 XPG GAMMIX S11 Pro SSD | Virpil Mongoost-50 throttle | Thrustmaster Warthog Stick | MFG Crosswind | Rift S

Well, this seems to be a rather specific problem, really. Perhaps the slightly broader wish would be that both installing and uninstalling be conducted the next time DCS (or the update/repair) is started, rather than immediately, so you could queue up everything.

Well, this seems to be a rather specific problem, really. Perhaps the slightly broader wish would be that both installing and uninstalling be conducted the next time DCS (or the update/repair) is started, rather than immediately, so you could queue up everything.

I should have "zoomed out" a little, before throwing in my wish. You're absolutely right :thumbup:

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

Use SkateZillas DCS Updater tool, you can do it with that.

Although some mods look awesome and I have nothing but respect for the skilled people who make them, I prefer not to use any mods. I'd rather see ED implement some of them in the core game

System specs: