Where to get the OB 2.5.5 update?

TWC_SLAG

I don't use the DCS Update GUI Utility, and the new update isn't an option when I open DCS. Although it asked me in the past. Don't know why it isn't now.

Where else can I get the update??

TWC_SLAG

Win 10 64 bit, 2T Hard Drive, 1T SSD, 500GB SSD, ASUS Prime Z390 MB, Intel i9 9900 Coffee Lake 3.1mhz CPU, ASUS 2070 Super GPU, 32gb DDR4 Ram, Track IR5, 32” Gigabyte curved monitor, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Pedals, Voice Attack, hp Reverb G2.

Are you on the open Beta? if you are, try going to "All programs on the desktop, and click on Eagle dynamics>DCS open Beta>update open Beta and it should do it. you can also go to program files>eagle dynamics>DCS open Beta>bin>and click the updater icon. DCS checks every 24 hrs and wont check for updates, if you have logged on that day. hope this helps

We are Virtual Pilots, a growing International Squad of pilots, we fly Allies in WWII and Red Force in Korea and Modern combat. We are recruiting like minded people of all Nationalities and skill levels.

http://virtual-pilots.com/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

You can force an update through the command line: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=114030

It's an extensive walkthrough. May confuse some folks.

So do this

WIN+R key. type in cmd and hit enter

*OR* click on START and just type in cmd and click on the command prompt app.

Type copy and paste the command below and hit ENTER

cd "c:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta\bin"

When you right click inside the CMD window, it'll paste.

Then type in

DCS_updater.exe update

and hit enter.

That's it.

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1