TV acting up after latest for anyone else?

JanK

Try turning the brightness down a little bit.. it's the knob just left of Contrast. That's how mine looked too at first.

I know bud thx, just annoying as hell, hehe, i'm old and grumpy ;)

Thank you for checking

Screen_200604_230411.png?width=1664&height=936

Glad I could help,

Yeah pretty much every module has been affected by the latest change to the lighting.. it seems the Kamov came out pretty well considering...

Did you get this sorted? I can also post a very short track if that can help...

Please do :)

They broke something...you shouldn't get any info on the shkval if its not turned on.(EDIT or should you? )NOW In instant action, its really bright and you can see numbers changing on the screen.I shouldn't see anything as I haven't turned it on.Its not like the previous mission where the tv camera was off.

Something has changed...but I'm not sure its a bug or they changed it to reflect reality?? I don't recall any changes in the change log?

Edited by Raven434th

MODUALS OWNED       AH-64D APACHE, Ka-50, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2, Mi-24,Gazelle, FC3, A-10C, A-10CII, Mirage 2000C, F-14 TOMCAT, F/A-18C HORNET, F-16C VIPER, AV-8B/NA, F-15 E, F-4 Phantom, MiG-21Bis, L-39, F-5E, AJS 37 Viggen, MiG-19, F-86, MiG-15Bis, Spitfire IX, Bf-109K, Fw-190D, P-51D, CA, SYRIA, NEVADA, NORMANDY, PERSIAN GULF, MARIANA ISLANDS,SUPER CARRIER, WORLD WAR II ASSETS PACK, HAWK T1

SYSTEM SPECS            AMD  7600X 4.7 Ghz CPU , MSI RX 6750 12 gig GPU ,32 gig ram on Win11 64bit.

Glad I'm not the only one with this problem, I'm sure they will hot fix it.

Ask Jesus for Forgiveness before you takeoff :pilotfly:!

PC=Win 10 HP 64 bit, Gigabyte Z390, Intel I5-9600k, 32 gig ram, Nvidia 2060 Super 8gig video. TM HOTAS WARTHOG with Saitek Pedals

They broke something...you shouldn't get any info on the shkval if its not turned on.(EDIT or should you? )NOW In instant action, its really bright and you can see numbers changing on the screen.I shouldn't see anything as I haven't turned it on.Its not like the previous mission where the tv camera was off.

Something has changed...but I'm not sure its a bug or they changed it to reflect reality?? I don't recall any changes in the change log?

You should still get airspeed displayed top left on the screen, even without Shkval on. Maybe a horizon bar as well? I can't remember offhand and am not able to look right now...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Wildcards BlackJack_sml.jpg

Ah ok...makes sense,so its just a default brightness issue then.

MODUALS OWNED       AH-64D APACHE, Ka-50, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2, Mi-24,Gazelle, FC3, A-10C, A-10CII, Mirage 2000C, F-14 TOMCAT, F/A-18C HORNET, F-16C VIPER, AV-8B/NA, F-15 E, F-4 Phantom, MiG-21Bis, L-39, F-5E, AJS 37 Viggen, MiG-19, F-86, MiG-15Bis, Spitfire IX, Bf-109K, Fw-190D, P-51D, CA, SYRIA, NEVADA, NORMANDY, PERSIAN GULF, MARIANA ISLANDS,SUPER CARRIER, WORLD WAR II ASSETS PACK, HAWK T1

SYSTEM SPECS            AMD  7600X 4.7 Ghz CPU , MSI RX 6750 12 gig GPU ,32 gig ram on Win11 64bit.

Same problem here... it seems a couple of beta versions before, the default shkval brightness is set to max... it takes you about a couple of seconds to adjust it, but it is annoying to do it every time.

Blame the maintenance guy, his cousin manufactures screens for the air force in a factory at Severomorsk. and now he tryes to destroy all screens he can!