Harrier Ship Landing Mission with Automated LSO

Hook47

Howdy Harrier Fans!

I've released an expansion to my training missions that started with a Field Carrier Landing Practice site, and now has grown to include a functioning fleet with a ship based LSO.

As in the last mission, you will need both Normandy and the Range Weapons Object's mod, all those files are included in the link on the YouTube video's description! Credit to the 476th and Stuka for the Range Objects mod!

I'll be releasing a totally mod free version in the near future!

• Like 1

Looking forward to this. Video was very out of sync with sound and choppy but got your point across. Could have been my phone too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry, I just watched it after upload and it is a complete mess. I'm FIRING Shadowplay and my current video editing software! Time to find something else!

Sorry, I just watched it after upload and it is a complete mess. I'm FIRING Shadowplay and my current video editing software! Time to find something else!

Hey no problem- just thought you’d want to know

I used your previous land only mission a lot and added various targets and controllable aircraft for my own amusement and training purposes so I really appreciate what you’ve done here

The LSO adds a lot to the approach and landing and makes it feel very immersive. I’m just waiting impatiently for Razbam to update the harrier more and for TACAN to be available

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk