RavageTalon's A-10C Tutorial Series

Hello All.

I started this series of videos as a thought experiment to see if I could accurately but simply teach someone else how to fly one of these aircraft. These videos are very much geared toward's the layman and I try to make them as easy to understand as I can.

Disclaimer: Some of these might be a little rough around the edges. This was my first attempt at making tutorial videos.

Thank you!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 5 months later...

Hi ravagetalon,

I have found your A-10 Series by chance.

I for one have found them extremely useful in clarifying the implementations of the settings involved in flying this bird.

Your presentation is A1 and you have clarified mystery behind many of the controls that are required to enable a good flight.

The series is brilliant and well laid out. I am still working my way through the series. And am looking forward to completing them all.

Keep up the good work .

Rapid

Asus ROG Crosshair Hero VIII , Ryzen 3900X, Nzxt Kraken Z73, Vengence RBG Pro DDR4 3600mhz 32 GB, 2x Corsair MP 600 pcie4 M.2 2 TB , 2x Samsung Qvo SSD 2x TB, RTX 3090 FE, EVGA PSU 800watt, Steelseries Apex Pro. TM WartHog,TM TPR, Track IR, TM 2 x MFD, Asus VG289Q, Virpil Control Panel#2