Multuplayer problems

yasser hacini

Hello flight simmers.

I know that there are a lot of threads about this but,since2.5 released for steam I was unable to join mp.

at first, I was not able to join, Now when I join all I see is the server menu but you cant click anywhere.

some things I tried:

1-deleting the logs files.

2-reinstalling the whole game.

any help will be appreciated.

Edited by yasser hacini
title correction

Hello flight simmers.

I know that there are a lot of threads about this but,since2.5 released for steam I was unable to join mp.

at first, I was not able to join, Now when I join all I see is the server menu but you cant click anywhere.

some things I tried:

Usually need a couple of minutes before the menu becomes active on many multiplayer servers. Check if the scroll bar is moving... it's an indicator if it's loaded yet.

SA-342 Ka-50 Mi-8 AJS-37 F-18 M2000C AV-8B-N/A Mig-15bis CA --- How to learn DCS

Hello flight simmers.

some things I tried:

even if you reinstall the whole game, a lot of settings/scripts are stored inside your Windows User folder.

Make a backup of the folder:

C:\Users\Monitoring\Saved Games\DCS\Config\Input

Where all your joystick settings are saved.

Then you can also try to delete the whole folder:

C:\Users\Monitoring\Saved Games\DCS

and gie a try.

Then restore the Config\Input

FlighRIG => CPU: RyZen 5900x | RAM: 64GB Corsair 3000Mhz | GPU: nVIDIA RTX 4090 FE | OS Storage: SSD NVMe Samsung 850 Pro 512GB, DCS Storage: SSD NVMe Sabrent 1TB | Device: Multipurpose-UFC, VirPil T-50, TM WARTHOG Throttle, TrackHat, MFD Cougar with screen.

Our Servers => [ITA] Banshee | Krasnodar - PvE | PersianConquest PvE Live Map&Stats | Syria Liberation PvE Conquest

Support us on twitch subscribing with amazon prime account linked, it's free!