Bug RB75B

2RGT Oberst

Looooool (sorry). No that aint right. Chuckles on...

ahaha yes .. it was a lot of fun ... the missile he was doing, up and down and up : Lol:

[sIGPIC]2RGT DCS WORLD ITALIA[/sIGPIC]

DIAVOLO 1-1 | 2RGT OBERST

2RGT DCS Gruppo Volo Italiano

Canale Youtube: 2RGT OBERST

Facebook: DCS World Italia - 2RGT -

Canale Twitch: 2RGT OBERST

LIVE!

Wow, is that a cheat? I mean there is no way a Maverick would (or actually could) do that. That thing should have been out of energy after a few turns (it's a ground attack weapon after all which is not designed to dogfight) and once it looses sight of the target it should not be able to reacquire it IIRC.

Perhaps they've used Behind Enemy Lines as a reference for the missile behavior.

i386DX40@42 MHz w/i387 CP, 4 MB RAM (8*512 kB), Trident 8900C 1 MB w/16-bit RAMDAC ISA, Quantum 340 MB UDMA33, SB 16, DOS 6.22 w/QEMM + Win3.11CE, Quickshot 1btn 2axis, Numpad as hat. 2 FPH on a good day, 1 FPH avg.

DISCLAIMER: My posts are still absolutely useless. Just finding excuses not to learn the F-14 (HB's Swansong?).

Annoyed by my posts? Please consider donating. Once the target sum is reached, I'll be off to somewhere nice I promise not to post from. I'd buy that for a dollar!

Now Ive seen it all.

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
We are waiting for a update on the DCS engine to use the AGM-65 guidance system and flight model. The issue is well known to us, and we look forward to making improvements to the missiles when we can.

That's good to know, thanks! I just hope it doesn't take another 3 years...

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg