Weekend sale?

subsonik

On Steam, this weekend every DCS ítem that they have, is with 40% discount ... I was really tempted to purchase Gazelle at 40% off :)

Instead, I've just purchased the A-10C Enemy Within Campaign at 40% discount ... no need to install the steam versión of DCS, you just ask for the licence key (on Steam Client) and then on ED Site you go to profile, license check and then "bind to current login" :)

Cheers.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

I thought this was meant to have started already, but I can't see that it's taken effect on the website.
Same, but it mentions about Bonus Points. It must be related with it. That's why we can't any change on prices on website.

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

On Steam, this weekend every DCS ítem that they have, is with 40% discount ... I was really tempted to purchase Gazelle at 40% off :)

Instead, I've just purchased the A-10C Enemy Within Campaign at 40% discount ... no need to install the steam versión of DCS, you just ask for the licence key (on Steam Client) and then on ED Site you go to profile, license check and then "bind to current login" :)

Cheers.

There was an email that came out earlier which mentioned a 60% sale on most of the store items, and said something about bonus points. I figured you could either use bonus points to get up to 60% off the item, or more hopefully that the products were on sale at 60% and you could use bonus points to get them.

But it's not available through Steam I'm afraid. Thanks for the info though, I was unaware the Steam license keys would work on the non-Steam version.

Edited by subsonik

Yeah ... I think the ED should come up with some clarity coz most of us are confused as to how to buy the mentioned products at 60% off ...

I was trying to buy the "A-10C: Basic Flight Training Campaign" and there is no discount showing...

It was $9.99 earlier and even now during this 60% sale it is still $9.99.

Even when I am trying to checkout it still doesn't show any discounted price or doesn't let me use the bonus points ...

Am I missing something here ???

helpsmilie.gifhelpsmilie.gifhelpsmilie.gif

Check Six!!!_:gun_sniper:_:pilotfly:

||R7-2700X||ASUS ROG STRIX-X470F Gaming||GSKILL-TridentZRGB 16GBDDR4 3200C14||CORSAIR RM 1000X||SAPPHIRE RX 7900 XTX 24GB OC||WARTHOG HOTAS||:gun_smilie:

• ED Team

DCS Eshop

Bonus Week Special

Starting today at 1500 GMT and lasting until 8 November at 0900 GMT, we are offering a huge 60% savings using bonus points many fantastic products. This bonus special applies to the following DCS World products:

DCS: F-5E Tiger II by Belsimtek

DCS: A-10C Warthog

DCS: M-2000C by RAZBAM

DCS: L-39 Albatros

DCS: Flaming Cliffs 3

Su-27 for DCS World

F-15C for DCS World

A-10A for DCS World

Su-25 for DCS World

DCS: MiG-15bis by Belsimtek

DCS: F-86F Sabre by Belsimtek

DCS: Bf 109 K-4 Kurfurst

DCS: Fw 109 D-9 Dora

DCS: P-51D Mustang

DCS: SA342 Gazelle by Polychop Simulations

DCS: Mi-8MTV2 Magnificent Eight by Belstimtek

DCS: UH-1U Huey by Belsimtek

DCS: Black Shark 2

DCS: Combined Arms

DCS: NEVADA Test and Training Range Map

A-10C: 16-2 Red Flag Campaign

F-15C: 16-2 Red Flag Campaign

Black Shark 2: Republic Campaign

Su-27: The Ultimate Argument Campaign

P-51D: High Stakes Campaign

A-10C: The Enemy Within Campaign

A-10C: Basic Flight Training Campaign

Please visit: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/shop/modules/

so you can use your bonus points up to %60

DCS Steam

Also starting today and lasting for the next four days, Steam is having a sale on all DCS World products, with a 30% discount!

Visit: http://store.steampowered.com/app/223750

steam has a 30% sale

does that help make it clearer?

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• ED Team

bonus rules can be found here

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/bonus_rules/

also some info here

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/faq/696/

basically you get bonus points for buying modules which are not on sale, you can then use those bonus points against other full price modules

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

bonus rules can be found here

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/bonus_rules/

also some info here

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/faq/696/

basically you get bonus points for buying modules which are not on sale, you can then use those bonus points against other full price modules

Thank you very much. So what is the 60% sale about? I have bonus money available but don't get any discounts

I am missing old sale days. Waiting for old sales to come back. I will buy at least 3 modules. I think bonus point sale should be on for any time.

Win10, Intel 3rd Gen. Core i7 3.8Ghz, 20GB ram, Nvidia Geforce 1060 6GB Opentrack (Download it from HERE), PS3 Eye, Saitek x52-pro Joystick,

DIY Rudder Pedals,

Google Cardboard with DCS World

English is not my native language

Thank you very much. So what is the 60% sale about? I have bonus money available but don't get any discounts

I haven't used my bonus credits yet, but I recall a post with screenshots (by SitH I believe?) from a few days ago, showing that amount of bonus money that can be utilized (IF they can) for particular product will show only during the checkout phase of the purchase. Anyone more experienced - feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

I haven't used my bonus credits yet, but I recall a post with screenshots (by SitH I believe?) from a few days ago, showing that amount of bonus money that can be utilized (IF they can) for particular product will show only during the checkout phase of the purchase. Anyone more experienced - feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

That is pretty much correct. Rather like having a coupon for a store/product purchase as in you won't see any indication of the coupon until the person at the cash register scans it.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

• ED Team
I can buy on steam and than use in,normal version of dcs? How i can?

Inviato dal mio ASUS_Z00LD utilizzando Tapatalk

if you buy from steam use the licence checker with your new key and bind it to your account

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/personal/licensing/

steam faqs

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/faq/500/

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=113587

just remember steam keys can be used with the stand alone version, but stand alone keys from the ED eshop can not be used with steam.

You should get another email with your key. Otherwise you can log into your eshop account and see the key there.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Ok i buy the gazelle but where la my key... i have only a number of receipt on a mail?

Click the Steam icon on your desktop; select Library, select DCS World on the list at the left; you should see a list with the DLC that you have purchased forDCS World.

Then on the menu at the right, click on "Product Keys" ... it should show the keys of all your DLCs ... copy the Gazelle's key and now go to Eagle Dynamics website to bind it to your account :)

Once you have the key binded to your account, start DCS World as usual and use the Module Manager to download the Gazelle.

Cheers.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Ok i buy the gazelle but where la my key... i have only a number of receipt on a mail?

Inviato dal mio ASUS_Z00LD utilizzando Tapatalk

Did you buy from steam or the ed store? That will help us help you find the key. For syeam you go to your steam app then click on game info and get cd key.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]