My 2nd trigger doesn't get executed the first time it should.. - ED Forums

Notices

Old 12-06-2018, 04:29 PM   #1
Snacko

Default My 2nd trigger doesn't get executed the first time it should..

I have a message display when I span into a aircraft for landing practice. And a different message when I spawn into an aircraft for Air Refueling practice. The first message displays fine when I spawn in that aircraft. The second message doesn't display until I spawn into it's aircraft the second time.

I want the messages to display every time the slot is spawned. Maybe I am using the wrong condition? But I have the UNIT name and Group name correct on both triggers. And it does display if I select the slot, then select a different slot, then go back and select that slot again.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Bad Trigger.png
Views:	16
Size:	1,014.1 KB
ID:	199334  
Attached Files
File Type: miz Carrier Takeoff Landing Persian Gulf Practice.miz (22.0 KB, 3 views)

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -
-- Thread -- ♥ Download
Snacko is offline   Reply With Quote