A-10C Keyboard Command List

SinandGrin

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys, after a couple hours I finished a list. This has everything in the game that is keybound by default commands.

See attatchment, it was an openoffice excel spreadsheet converted to .pdf. Hopefully there won't be too many errors, it was a fast draft, so much to type I didn't look it over too much, hope it helps you guys.

DCS A-10C Default Key Commands.pdf

• Like 5

Hi guys, after a couple hours I finished a list. This has everything in the game that is keybound by default commands.

See attatchment, it was an openoffice excel spreadsheet converted to .pdf. Hopefully there won't be too many errors, it was a fast draft, so much to type I didn't look it over too much, hope it helps you guys.

thank you

Thank you! This is what I need. :thumbup:

Gigabyte Z490 Gaming X | i5 10600K@4700 | 32 Gb DDR4 @ 3200Mhz | Gigabyte Aorus GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G |

MONITOR IIYAMA 24,5" LED LCD @ 1920 x 1080 | Windows 11

| Saitek X-55 Rhino | TrackIR 5 Pro

Nice Quirk! Any chance you could post the excel sheet?

Yeah sure, here is the openoffice document I used to crate the .pdf. I don't think it will open in MS Office, use OpenOffice. It is free, so not a big deal. If ED wants to use this or you, or whoever to make error corrections or anything to make it easier on people go ahead.

Check attatchment. Openoffice is invalid filetype for upload so its inside the zip.

a10ckb.zip

• ED Team

I'm strongly recommend to all to learn export procedure (Input_to_TXT and converting/formatting results). In the next update (and maybe - updates) we plan to make some changes in input commands and assignments.

Men may keep a sort of level of good, but no man has ever been able to keep on one level of evil. That road goes down and down.  
Можно держаться на одном уровне добра, но никому и никогда не удавалось удержаться на одном уровне зла. Эта дорога ведёт вниз и вниз.

G.K. Chesterton

DCS World 2.5: Часто задаваемые вопросы

Yeah sure, here is the openoffice document I used to crate the .pdf. I don't think it will open in MS Office, use OpenOffice. It is free, so not a big deal. If ED wants to use this or you, or whoever to make error corrections or anything to make it easier on people go ahead.

Check attatchment. Openoffice is invalid filetype for upload so its inside the zip.

Thanks Quirk ;) Opens quite nicely in Excel 2010 :D

Known. Please download attached file, change extention from .txt to .bat, replace c:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS A-10C Beta\Config\Input\Input_parser\run.bat to new one and run Input_to_TXT_eng.bat

Or just edit your run.bat as:

set LUA_CPATH=..\..\..\bin\x86\lua-?.dll;..\..\..\bin\x86\?.dll
..\..\..\bin\x86\lua.exe %1 %2 %3 %4 %5 %6 %7 %8 %9

As a result you will see several text files (one file for each input device) in folder c:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS A-10C Beta\Config\Input\Input_parser\

Open them in any spreadsheet software (Excel) as a csv files, format, merge in one file, group categories, sort etc etc. Please note, that all your changes in input configuration, all your personal assignments will be processed by parser.

I have made the changes to the bat file and run Input_to_TXT_eng.bat but no files are generated. Am I missing a step?

System:Motherboard Asus ROG Strix Z390-E,Asus ROG GeForce RTX 2080Ti OC, GPU, 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 Ram, Intel i9 9900K @ 5 GHz , cooled by NZXT Kraken X52, Acer XB270HU G-Sinc monitor, Windows 10 Pro, Warthog joystick and throttle with wasy extension, VBK Gunfighter Pro and MCG Pro,MFG Rudder, running on a dedicated 1TB Samsung 970 Pro M2 Nvme , Super Wheel Stand Pro, with a HP Reverb G2

yeep thats why I went ahead and bought them. will be here end of week and looking forward to the update to use these bad boys.

MMM now if we can only get the DCS F-16 blk 60 super viper in the works?

I think There Doing the Apache next then the f16 hopefully by 2012

• 3 weeks later...