English Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 2 Now Available

• ED Team

THE FIGHTER COLLECTION AND EAGLE DYNAMICS RELEASE LOCK ON: FLAMING CLIFFS 2 UPGRADE

DUXFORD, UK, March 26, 2009 – The Fighter Collection and Eagle Dynamics have released Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 2. This is an upgrade to the unofficial Lock On: Flaming Cliffs add-on. Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 2 features all the flyable aircraft of Lock On: Flaming Cliffs and includes several fan-requested updates to aircraft, sensor, and weapon systems. Lock On: Flaming Cliffs combines a large stable of modern U.S. and Russian aircraft to fly over Russia and Georgia with game play for both casual and hardcore flight simulation enthusiasts.

Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 2 features the same world environment and game functionality as the Digital Combat Simulation (DCS) series and is online compatible an updated copy of the Ka-50 attack helicopter simulation DCS: Black Shark http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com. Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 2 allows Lock On pilots and Black Shark pilots to now fly online together in both cooperative and head-to-head online play.

The Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 2 upgrade for owners of Lock On and Lock On: Flaming Cliffs is available for sale as a download from the Eagle Dynamics Lock On web site for $29.99 USD.

http://lockon.co.uk/index.php?end_pos=1322&scr=shop

A DVD boxed version of Flaming Cliffs 2 will be available in May from http://www.kengray.co.uk/lockonbuy.htm

By using the DCS environment, Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 2 users will have improved terrain, mission editor, AI flight models, 3D objects, artificial intelligence (AI), and multiplayer. The aircraft of Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 2 include:

• Su-25 (new 3D model)

• Su-25T

• A-10A

• Su-27

• Su-33

• MiG-29A

• MiG-29C

• F-15C

Several new missions and campaigns are included in Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 2.

Launch trailer:

FAQ: http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=782970&postcount=2

About The Fighter Collection

The Fighter Collection, as well as developing software for the entertainment and serious game markets, also operates, rebuilds and maintains Europe's largest collection of airworthy WWII fighters and is based at Duxford Airfield, in the UK. For more information visit our websites: http://www.fighter-collection.com/

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonderful news, thanks Wags!!! :thumbsup:

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "

Wow perfect timing!!!! Thanks a lot!!

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Specs and Hardware:

Win7 x64 Enterprise | i5 3570k OC'ed@4.5Gz | MSI GTX 660 TI OC 2GB | 16GB | Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H | Crucial M4 128GB SSD (OS) | Samsung 830 SSD 256GB (Dedicated to FSX) | Samsung 1TB | Acer 27" Monitor | TrackIR 4 | Logitech DiNovo MX-Laser Desktop | 27" Acer S273HL | Hotas Warthog and Cougar | Cougar MFD | Toshiba portege M205-s810 Tablet-PC for charts, touchbuddy etc. Win7 32 bit [/b]

It is so good it is Friday today, tomorrow is free day for me :D

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

Wow, I check back in a few minutes later and it's out.

Will download later this evening!

Aero

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

Transaction Registration

Sage Pay Server returned a Status of INVALID

Sage Pay returned an INVALID status. The data sent was Invalid because "3138 : The BillingState format is invalid."

Edited by Ramstein

ASUS Strix Z790-H, i9-13900, WartHog HOTAS and MFG Crosswind

G.Skill 64 GB Ram, 2TB SSD

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

55" Sony OLED TV, Oculus VR

YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

:beer: to all at ED & TCF - all the time & dedication you guys put into the series for us! It's a proud momemt to follow the FC2 baby take it's first steps.

The mind is like a parachute. It only works when it's open | The important thing is not to stop questioning

Transaction Registration

Sage Pay returned an INVALID status. The data sent was Invalid because "3138 : The BillingState format is invalid."

http://www.virtuemart-solutions.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=182&Itemid=214

VirtueMart Protx VSP Forms Updated

The Protx VSP Form component has been updated to fix an error which causes the message: 3138 : The BillingState format is invalid The file protxvspform.form.php has been updated to include billing/delivery state in transaction requests for US customers only. [No further information available yet]Last Updated on Thursday, 02 April 2009 23:03

ASUS Strix Z790-H, i9-13900, WartHog HOTAS and MFG Crosswind

G.Skill 64 GB Ram, 2TB SSD

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

55" Sony OLED TV, Oculus VR

Transaction Registration

Just put in "country" box France instead of US and leave the State box empty.

Then put correct address with card payment section.

Thats how I got it to work.

WooooohhhoOOOOOOOOO !!!!! Excellent !!!

Thank you Wags and ED !

Downloading at 100 KB/s :music_whistling: ...this will take a while for aproximatly 2,2 GB to download.

This will be a looong night waiting to finish the download.

best regards,

GSG_9_LIGHTNING

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thank You My Lord :angel:for :lock:ON

Atop the midnight tarmac,

a metal beast awaits.

To be flown below the radar,

to bring the enemy his fate.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong." - R. Buckminster Fuller (1895 - 1983), American Architect, Author, Designer, Inventor, and Futurist

is it possible to buy an extra code on my account and gift it to someone straight away ????
I've just purchsed four (4) "codes". One for me, one for our dedicated server and two for friends that don't have credit cards.

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

Downloading via Russian HTTP @ 1mb/s ETA 4min! :D

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Specs and Hardware:

Win7 x64 Enterprise | i5 3570k OC'ed@4.5Gz | MSI GTX 660 TI OC 2GB | 16GB | Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H | Crucial M4 128GB SSD (OS) | Samsung 830 SSD 256GB (Dedicated to FSX) | Samsung 1TB | Acer 27" Monitor | TrackIR 4 | Logitech DiNovo MX-Laser Desktop | 27" Acer S273HL | Hotas Warthog and Cougar | Cougar MFD | Toshiba portege M205-s810 Tablet-PC for charts, touchbuddy etc. Win7 32 bit [/b]