** Heatblur Simulations - MiG-21 Backer Rewards! **

Cobra847

Dear All,

It’s very important to us to remember those people who have given us an opportunity to develop flight simulation software for what is a very special community.

While the MiG-21bis was ultimately released under the LN banner, the promise of certain physical rewards has continued to be an unresolved issue.

As partial developers of the MiG-21 and despite a relinquishing of our rights to the MiG-21bis, we feel an innate desire to provide some of these rewards as a part of Heatblur.

Today, we’d like to announce a simple programme to not only thank you for supporting the MiG-21bis back in the day; but also for those of you who then continued to support us with the AJS 37 Viggen and plan to do so with the F-14 Tomcat (and others!). We hope that this modest return for your support will help in showing our gratitude.

Your rewards are as follows:

Backer Level:
High Value
($40)

Reward:
1x
Clothing Item on the Heatblur Store with a standard sale price equal to or less than $25

Backer Level:
Bonus
($50)

Reward:
2x
Clothing Items on the Heatblur Store, with a standard sale price equal to or less than $25 per item

Backer Level:
Extra & Special
($100 - $200)

Reward:
3x
Clothing Items on the Heatblur Store, with a standard sale price equal to or less than $25 per item

We will be kicking things off next week by doing a follow up limited one-week sales period of our
successful pre-order AJS 37 Viggen shirts!
These will ship in April.

The Heatblur store will be offering plenty of exciting apparel designs for all sorts of aviation related content, including our own upcoming modules.

YivunS8.png

Stay tuned , we’ll be following up with instructions on how to redeem your store promotional code and how to use it on our store.

These codes will be indefinite and can be used at any time; so you can hold on to them until a design you like becomes available.

As mentioned previously, we’ll be doing plenty of various stylish designs, across the entirety of our in development product line.

Thank you all for your patience and support!

Sincerely,

Nick

Heatblur Simulations

Edited by Cobra847

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

1 shirt = $40/each

2 shirts = $25/each

3 shirts = $33 - $66/each

Interesting math.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

It could be nice to take in count not only clothing as rewards but also discounts on Heatblur-Magnitude 3C modules.

I really appreciate the effort to honour us, backers, but i´m not interested in clothing at all. Taking in count that the physical Mig-21 DVD seems not going to see the light a discount on your modules could be more appreciated for a part of us.

I´m not asking for free keys, thats not my point but a 40-50% off on a module ( could be a free license for higher backers ) could be much more interesting for me, and much more profitable for you. ( saving clothing costs, shipping cost ).

It´s only an idea that you could take in count.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

1 shirt = $40/each

2 shirts = $25/each

3 shirts = $33 - $66/each

Interesting math.

It's obviously not supposed to be proportional to an exact dollar amount a backer backed with.

I think that's extremely clear considering what the actual physical rewards in the original campaign looked like. (Unless you think a shirt and poster are worth $100)

Thanks for the constructive input though...

Edited by Cobra847

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

It's obviously not supposed to be proportional to an exact dollar amount a backer backed with.

I think that's extremely clear considering what the actual physical rewards in the original campaign looked like. (Unless you think a shirt and poster are worth $100)

Thanks for the constructive input though...

An autographed printed manual might be.

The gesture is appreciated but I will reserve judgement until I see the shirts.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

It could be nice to take in count not only clothing as rewards but also discounts on Heatblur-Magnitude 3C modules.

I really appreciate the effort to honour us, backers, but i´m not interested in clothing at all. Taking in count that the physical Mig-21 DVD seems not going to see the light a discount on your modules could be more appreciated for a part of us.

I´m not asking for free keys, thats not my point but a 40-50% off on a module ( could be a free license for higher backers ) could be much more interesting for me, and much more profitable for you. ( saving clothing costs, shipping cost ).

It´s only an idea that you could take in count.

Thanks for the thoughts!

our friends at Leatherneck have some plans of their own pertaining to this.

Combined; both reward programmes should find your concerns or preferences alleviated, and together- will be at significantly higher value than either in a vacuum.

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

Backer Level: Extra & Special ($100 - $200)

Reward: 3x Clothing Items on the Heatblur Store, with a standard sale price equal to or less than $25 per item[/indent]

...and mine bid was more then 200. So nothing for me, eah?

Ah, just kidding! Great news, thanx guys!

Всех убью, один останусь!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
Stay tuned , we’ll be following up with instructions on how to redeem your store promotional code and how to use it on our store.

9 months later....

*crickets*

Edited by cichlidfan