Q1 2017 Update - Page 2 - ED Forums

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-15-2017, 01:48 PM   #11
grunf

Reputation power: 15
grunf is a glorious beacon of lightgrunf is a glorious beacon of lightgrunf is a glorious beacon of lightgrunf is a glorious beacon of lightgrunf is a glorious beacon of lightgrunf is a glorious beacon of lightgrunf is a glorious beacon of lightgrunf is a glorious beacon of lightgrunf is a glorious beacon of lightgrunf is a glorious beacon of lightgrunf is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for the update! Tiffy is on the top of the list of modules I'm looking forward to the most.
Old 03-15-2017, 04:13 PM   #12
joey45
Veteran

Reputation power: 174
joey45 has much to be proud ofjoey45 has much to be proud ofjoey45 has much to be proud ofjoey45 has much to be proud ofjoey45 has much to be proud ofjoey45 has much to be proud ofjoey45 has much to be proud ofjoey45 has much to be proud ofjoey45 has much to be proud ofjoey45 has much to be proud ofjoey45 has much to be proud of

Thanks for the update. What rebranding???

using mobile
"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."
It's not the Devs that destroy games it's the communities that control it.
Please send all hate mail to No11
Version 1 of my Harrier liveries are up and a load of other fantastic ones.
Old 03-15-2017, 04:26 PM   #13
Ells228
3rd Party Developer

Reputation power: 76
Ells228 is a splendid one to beholdElls228 is a splendid one to beholdElls228 is a splendid one to beholdElls228 is a splendid one to beholdElls228 is a splendid one to beholdElls228 is a splendid one to beholdElls228 is a splendid one to beholdElls228 is a splendid one to beholdElls228 is a splendid one to beholdElls228 is a splendid one to beholdElls228 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ells228

New logos, website, brochures, polo tops, etc...
Old 03-15-2017, 04:43 PM   #14
ROGO

Reputation power: 0
ROGO is on a distinguished road

Been waiting for this! Thanks so much really excited for upcoming modules!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Old 03-15-2017, 05:04 PM   #15
MikeMikeJuliet

Reputation power: 7
MikeMikeJuliet is just really niceMikeMikeJuliet is just really niceMikeMikeJuliet is just really niceMikeMikeJuliet is just really niceMikeMikeJuliet is just really niceMikeMikeJuliet is just really niceMikeMikeJuliet is just really niceMikeMikeJuliet is just really niceMikeMikeJuliet is just really nice

Good to know things are advancing... and good luck with the bughunt. I hope you get the P-40 out the door and in good shape so the "failure stigma" that appeared with the Hawks rough state can be pushed to the past. Looking forward to the upcoming videos.

Regards,
MikeMikeJuliet
Old 03-15-2017, 05:55 PM   #16
Ells228
3rd Party Developer

Reputation power: 76
Ells228 is a splendid one to beholdElls228 is a splendid one to beholdElls228 is a splendid one to beholdElls228 is a splendid one to beholdElls228 is a splendid one to beholdElls228 is a splendid one to beholdElls228 is a splendid one to beholdElls228 is a splendid one to beholdElls228 is a splendid one to beholdElls228 is a splendid one to beholdElls228 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ells228

Intention is bug free release or very close to it Mike.
Finished textures, all working systems....lessons learnt and all that.
Hence the delayed release.
Old 03-15-2017, 05:59 PM   #17
MikeMikeJuliet

Reputation power: 7
MikeMikeJuliet is just really niceMikeMikeJuliet is just really niceMikeMikeJuliet is just really niceMikeMikeJuliet is just really niceMikeMikeJuliet is just really niceMikeMikeJuliet is just really niceMikeMikeJuliet is just really niceMikeMikeJuliet is just really niceMikeMikeJuliet is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ells228 View Post
Intention is bug free release or very close to it Mike.
Finished textures, all working systems....lessons learnt and all that.
Hence the delayed release.
Indeed. Better late than buggy seems like the answer. I wish you well and hope to see the P-40 out soon. You can do it!
Old 03-15-2017, 06:59 PM   #18
Coxy_99

Reputation power: 26
Coxy_99 is a name known to allCoxy_99 is a name known to allCoxy_99 is a name known to allCoxy_99 is a name known to allCoxy_99 is a name known to allCoxy_99 is a name known to allCoxy_99 is a name known to allCoxy_99 is a name known to allCoxy_99 is a name known to allCoxy_99 is a name known to allCoxy_99 is a name known to all

Actually theres a better tone fix, Seen as the hawk does not use RWR i use Lctrl+S and kill the in game sound, Once the first aim-9 is off the rails, If you select the empty pylon tone will turn off just remember to select the second

Follow me on twitch and youtube also: https://www.twitch.tv/coxy_99/profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLi...qEF8-UGWhwXD5A

Old 03-15-2017, 07:00 PM   #19
brianjmac

Reputation power: 3
brianjmac has a spectacular aura aboutbrianjmac has a spectacular aura aboutbrianjmac has a spectacular aura about

Great update! Hoping that you guys can get the P-40 all set by the Normandy release. Good luck and thank you for all the work!
OS: Windows 10 64-bit | CPU: Intel i5-7600K @4.6GHz | GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Gaming 11GB | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4/3200MHz | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 120GB and 250GB | MoBo: ASUS Prime Z270-A | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G1 | Case: Cooler Master MasterBox Lite 5 | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | Monitor: Dell 27" 2560x1440p 144Hz GSYNC | Saitek X-55 HOTAS | Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals | TrackIR 5 | Kingston HyperX Cloud Core Headset
Old 03-16-2017, 11:49 AM   #20
Vitormouraa

Reputation power: 51
Vitormouraa is a splendid one to beholdVitormouraa is a splendid one to beholdVitormouraa is a splendid one to beholdVitormouraa is a splendid one to beholdVitormouraa is a splendid one to beholdVitormouraa is a splendid one to beholdVitormouraa is a splendid one to beholdVitormouraa is a splendid one to beholdVitormouraa is a splendid one to beholdVitormouraa is a splendid one to beholdVitormouraa is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for the update Chris!

SplashOneGaming is a community of viewers, players, and content creators built on combat flight simulation. Flowing through our veins is years of flight simulation experience in a multitude of different platforms. We welcome and encourage all of you to join us, whether you are seasoned or green, looking to learn, teach, or just trying to find someone to fly with.
Discord
Website
Closed Thread