How far has the Typhoon come? - Page 2 - ED Forums

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-11-2017, 05:26 PM   #11
Texac

Reputation power: 27
Texac is a name known to allTexac is a name known to allTexac is a name known to allTexac is a name known to allTexac is a name known to allTexac is a name known to allTexac is a name known to allTexac is a name known to allTexac is a name known to allTexac is a name known to allTexac is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapableJet7 View Post
I can't wait,any photos of the progress?
That question would be answered if you slowly and carefully read through this thread...
Old 03-12-2017, 02:10 PM   #12
CapableJet7

Reputation power: 2
CapableJet7 will become famous soon enoughCapableJet7 will become famous soon enoughCapableJet7 will become famous soon enough

If you look good is much that is no news on Eurofighter.
I thought they had left the typhoon
Old 03-12-2017, 05:38 PM   #13
Coxy_99

Reputation power: 25
Coxy_99 is a name known to allCoxy_99 is a name known to allCoxy_99 is a name known to allCoxy_99 is a name known to allCoxy_99 is a name known to allCoxy_99 is a name known to allCoxy_99 is a name known to allCoxy_99 is a name known to allCoxy_99 is a name known to allCoxy_99 is a name known to allCoxy_99 is a name known to all

All in the monthly update news, Just read back through the thread, And is still in development, VEAO are just showing less WIP which is a good idea until final release.

Follow me on twitch and youtube also: https://www.twitch.tv/coxy_99/profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLi...qEF8-UGWhwXD5A

Old 03-13-2017, 09:16 AM   #14
CapableJet7

CapableJet7 will become famous soon enoughCapableJet7 will become famous soon enoughCapableJet7 will become famous soon enough

Lol i never see this
Old 03-13-2017, 09:31 AM   #15
BIGNEWY
Community Manager

Reputation power: 71
BIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to behold

quarterly and year reviews / updates here

https://forums.eagle.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=207

also updates on facebook

https://www.facebook.com/veaosimulations

Last edited by BIGNEWY; 03-13-2017 at 09:46 AM.
Old 03-14-2017, 07:19 AM   #16
CapableJet7

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGNEWY View Post
quarterly and year reviews / updates here

https://forums.eagle.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=207

also updates on facebook

https://www.facebook.com/veaosimulations
Ok,Thanks!
Old 03-14-2017, 08:39 AM   #17
MikeMikeJuliet

Reputation power: 6
MikeMikeJuliet is just really niceMikeMikeJuliet is just really niceMikeMikeJuliet is just really niceMikeMikeJuliet is just really niceMikeMikeJuliet is just really niceMikeMikeJuliet is just really niceMikeMikeJuliet is just really niceMikeMikeJuliet is just really nice

For convenience sake it would be a good idea topost all news on a single no-discussion thread, instead of creating a new one for different updates. Makes available info easier to find and keeps the VEAO subforum in a more orderly shape.

Info can still be posted when available, but we wouldn't have to scroll around to find it.

Regards,
MikeMikeJuliet
Old 03-15-2017, 06:51 AM   #18
Ells228
3rd Party Developer

Reputation power: 76
Ells228 is a splendid one to beholdElls228 is a splendid one to beholdElls228 is a splendid one to beholdElls228 is a splendid one to beholdElls228 is a splendid one to beholdElls228 is a splendid one to beholdElls228 is a splendid one to beholdElls228 is a splendid one to beholdElls228 is a splendid one to beholdElls228 is a splendid one to beholdElls228 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ells228

I do tend to copy/paste the same info on FB and these forums and generally in the main VEAO forum section.
But then I do answer questions occasionally in the sub-forums which might have news in them.

As we've said many times in the past though we'll now only talk about existing modules and the next upcoming one with occasional updates on others.

Reveals tend to be more on our FB page as it's easier to post a render etc when we receive them from the team.