New Backers Page is Up - Page 2 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 08-05-2014, 11:14 PM   #11
Scrim+
Posting Rights Revoked

Reputation power: 0
Scrim is infamous around these partsScrim is infamous around these partsScrim is infamous around these parts

Cheers. That link works, but for some reason I can't find a link on the website itself.
Scrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 11:15 PM   #12
dwpenney

Reputation power: 9
dwpenney is on a distinguished road

Thanks Wags!
1) Altitude above you;
2) Runway behind you;
3) Fuel in the truck;
4) The airspeed you don't have.
dwpenney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 11:17 PM   #13
MACADEMIC

Reputation power: 10
MACADEMIC is just really niceMACADEMIC is just really niceMACADEMIC is just really niceMACADEMIC is just really niceMACADEMIC is just really niceMACADEMIC is just really niceMACADEMIC is just really niceMACADEMIC is just really niceMACADEMIC is just really niceMACADEMIC is just really nice

Thanks ED,

Dora and Mustang keys received.

MAC
MACADEMIC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 11:19 PM   #14
SiThSpAwN
Community Manager

Reputation power: 98
SiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to behold

Nice work on the site, I see you can get a 190 key right away... working better than I had hoped!

SiThSpAwN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 11:20 PM   #15
agrasyuk

Reputation power: 21
agrasyuk is a glorious beacon of lightagrasyuk is a glorious beacon of lightagrasyuk is a glorious beacon of lightagrasyuk is a glorious beacon of lightagrasyuk is a glorious beacon of lightagrasyuk is a glorious beacon of lightagrasyuk is a glorious beacon of lightagrasyuk is a glorious beacon of lightagrasyuk is a glorious beacon of lightagrasyuk is a glorious beacon of lightagrasyuk is a glorious beacon of light

I don't remember if this was asked, is there a time limit to make this selection?

My pit build thread .
Simple and cheap UFC project
agrasyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 11:24 PM   #16
SiThSpAwN
Community Manager

SiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrim View Post
Cheers. That link works, but for some reason I can't find a link on the website itself.
That's because it isnt on the website.

Old 08-05-2014, 11:25 PM   #17
SiThSpAwN
Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by agrasyuk View Post
I don't remember if this was asked, is there a time limit to make this selection?
Right now it looks like there isnt, although if you pick something that generates a key, its locked and cant be changed.

Old 08-05-2014, 11:30 PM   #18
Blaze
Veteran

Reputation power: 103
Blaze has much to be proud ofBlaze has much to be proud ofBlaze has much to be proud ofBlaze has much to be proud ofBlaze has much to be proud ofBlaze has much to be proud ofBlaze has much to be proud ofBlaze has much to be proud ofBlaze has much to be proud ofBlaze has much to be proud ofBlaze has much to be proud of

Now, decisions, decisions...

Glad to see the system up and working, Matt.

"Let me be clear. You are entitled to nothing. You, are entitled, to nothing. You build your future, it isn't handed to you." - Frank Underwood
Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 11:31 PM   #19
rubblebeam+
Posting Rights Revoked

Reputation power: 0
rubblebeam will become famous soon enoughrubblebeam will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiThSpAwN View Post
Right now it looks like there isnt, although if you pick something that generates a key, its locked and cant be changed.
Ok I have "All aircraft of choice and print-ready PDF manual" At the moment I have 2 p-51 keys and a 190 key. How many more choices do I get as a $160 backer. I did not choose the p-51 keys by the way. I was wondering if there was a mistake there.
rubblebeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 11:37 PM   #20
SiThSpAwN
Community Manager

Did you get a key from RRG in the beginning?