DCS WWII Rewards - Page 35 - ED Forums

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2014, 04:06 AM   #341
SiThSpAwN
Community Manager

Reputation power: 102
SiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubblebeam View Post
Because I voice an opinion that doesn't mesh with the majority in here im a troll?
Have a word with yourself sith.
Its not your opinion, its your delivery.

Old 07-10-2014, 04:12 AM   #342
Psyrixx

Reputation power: 11
Psyrixx is just really nicePsyrixx is just really nicePsyrixx is just really nicePsyrixx is just really nicePsyrixx is just really nicePsyrixx is just really nicePsyrixx is just really nicePsyrixx is just really nicePsyrixx is just really nicePsyrixx is just really nicePsyrixx is just really nice

Quote:
A touch hostile aren't you.
If ED is not capable of fulfilling the promises made by the original company, then they should not take over the project.
If they took over the project they should fulfill ALL of the rewards
If they couldn't afford to do that they shouldn't have taken it over.
It's as simple as that.
ALL or nothing.
I'm quite happy with nothing, I'd take the case up with RRG and kickstarter. You cannot leave out some of the backers because they pledged less than others. You're penalizing them for being poor?
To take over the project and not fulfill all of the rewards you're penalizing folk for being fans.

ED can pat themselves on their backs all they like, and get all the praise in the world from their loyal fans but folk are not getting what they pledged for.
If some folk are happy with that, that's fine for them.
Some folk are not happy with that and are getting attacked on the forums for voicing their dissatisfaction. Shame on the community
You can still take up the case with RRG and Kickstarter. No one here is stopping you.

Good luck with that!

website| e-mail | blog | youtube | twitter
Old 07-10-2014, 04:13 AM   #343
rubblebeam+
Posting Rights Revoked

Reputation power: 0
rubblebeam will become famous soon enoughrubblebeam will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiThSpAwN View Post

If you dont like this project, the results, etc, you can always move along to the next big thing... you comments seem more interested in trolling than any sort of passion or desire to see a WWII flight sim....
My pledge level showed my desire. I wanted this project to succeed just as much as anybody. But if ED are financially unable to fulfill the rewards they should have left the backers to take it up with Kickstarter and left the project well alone.
Old 07-10-2014, 04:15 AM   #344
Sceptre

Reputation power: 13
Sceptre is just really niceSceptre is just really niceSceptre is just really niceSceptre is just really niceSceptre is just really niceSceptre is just really niceSceptre is just really niceSceptre is just really niceSceptre is just really niceSceptre is just really niceSceptre is just really nice

If not ED, then who's gonna make the planes?
Old 07-10-2014, 04:15 AM   #345
Psyrixx

Psyrixx is just really nicePsyrixx is just really nicePsyrixx is just really nicePsyrixx is just really nicePsyrixx is just really nicePsyrixx is just really nicePsyrixx is just really nicePsyrixx is just really nicePsyrixx is just really nicePsyrixx is just really nicePsyrixx is just really nice

Quote:
My pledge level showed my desire. I wanted this project to succeed just as much as anybody. But if ED are financially unable to fulfill the rewards they should have left the backers to take it up with Kickstarter and left the project well alone.

website| e-mail | blog | youtube | twitter
Old 07-10-2014, 04:15 AM   #346
SiThSpAwN
Community Manager

SiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
We got your point, we dont need to hear it anymore. If you have nothing new or constructive to add, no need to clog this thread up.

1.4. - Posts/threads that undermine the actions of the forum staff, such as opening threads that are redundant, disruptive or deal with topics that have been previously locked, will result in administrative actions against the user.

This goes for repeating the same thing in a single thread multiple times.

Old 07-10-2014, 04:16 AM   #347
TaliG

TaliG is a jewel in the roughTaliG is a jewel in the roughTaliG is a jewel in the roughTaliG is a jewel in the roughTaliG is a jewel in the roughTaliG is a jewel in the roughTaliG is a jewel in the roughTaliG is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon_ View Post
The Map for the $10-$19 backers could be good. But it's my opinion.
Like Demon said.
I am dead sure most of them already own the mustang so at least give them something proper to fly it in.
My 2c.

TaliG - 373vFS

“Do not repeat the tactics which have gained you one victory, but let your methods be regulated by the infinite variety of circumstances.”

Sun Tzu, The Art of War
Old 07-10-2014, 04:33 AM   #348
Paganus

Paganus is just really nicePaganus is just really nicePaganus is just really nicePaganus is just really nicePaganus is just really nicePaganus is just really nicePaganus is just really nicePaganus is just really nicePaganus is just really nice

The map makes the most sense.

But why 10-19 and not 1-19? Why leave a % out of the solution?
Old 07-10-2014, 04:33 AM   #349
SiThSpAwN
Community Manager

Ok guys I think this thread has run its course. There has been some good suggestions about different things, but its mostly going in circles now. I am locking her down, new thread, if and when there is anything new to report.

Closed Thread