"sound-radar"...official opinion on it? - Page 10 - ED Forums

Notices

View Poll Results: whats your opinion about the "sound radar"?
i like it, please keep it 16 12.60%
i dont like it, dont think its realistic, please get rid of it 111 87.40%
Voters: 127. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-25-2017, 09:54 PM   #91
msalama

Reputation power: 31
msalama is a name known to allmsalama is a name known to allmsalama is a name known to allmsalama is a name known to allmsalama is a name known to allmsalama is a name known to allmsalama is a name known to allmsalama is a name known to allmsalama is a name known to allmsalama is a name known to allmsalama is a name known to all

Echo, spot on
Old 08-26-2017, 05:04 PM   #92
DieHard

Reputation power: 11
DieHard is just really niceDieHard is just really niceDieHard is just really niceDieHard is just really niceDieHard is just really niceDieHard is just really niceDieHard is just really niceDieHard is just really niceDieHard is just really niceDieHard is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by PorcoRosso86 View Post
This farce has lasted too much,

I did a lot of video with these sound because I was very very far from my mind that these sound and levels could be so interpreted.

If I had with malicious intentions, I would never have published such a video, do not you think so?

And all of these are visible to everyone, from many months too.

Instead to tell me about, or very SIMPLY tell me to modify these sound because COULD help my performance, started this shamestorm against me with downvote and bad words.

I think to be reasonable guy.

"Hey porco, I see your videos, I think that your sound so loud could help you!"
"Damn, never tought! I provide immediatly"

You was judge, gran jury and executioner, without having the rights.
Heavy insult without reasons that you can see on my video, thanks you all.
And about? about sound levels ingame? Or mod used until 2 months ago that ALL used in the server?
I'm totally sure to have nothing to reproach, also because I think that my performance (that are visibile to everyone) are very far from the perfection.
If you think that this could help me so deep, and goes to bed so quiet, isn't my problem, believe it.

I continue to play, have a fun with my friends of the 2 sides and for the hour that play here evade of the real life.

And anyway, I love you all
Guys that lose most of the time, are the guys claiming, "Cheater!" .

Fact is, these guys go into a fight not thinking clearly and acting foolish is why they get shot down frequently.
Old 08-28-2017, 07:24 PM   #93
Art-J

Reputation power: 17
Art-J is a glorious beacon of lightArt-J is a glorious beacon of lightArt-J is a glorious beacon of lightArt-J is a glorious beacon of lightArt-J is a glorious beacon of lightArt-J is a glorious beacon of lightArt-J is a glorious beacon of lightArt-J is a glorious beacon of lightArt-J is a glorious beacon of lightArt-J is a glorious beacon of lightArt-J is a glorious beacon of light

In the spirit of this thread, maybe some more, fresh formation flyin' footage, with P&W R2800 planes recorded from the P-51. With Airailimages channel (next to Voodoo1650 one), you can't get better sound quality than that on the whole youtube.

Last edited by Art-J; 08-28-2017 at 07:28 PM.
Art-J is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2017, 02:54 AM   #94
HeadHunter52

Reputation power: 3
HeadHunter52 has a spectacular aura aboutHeadHunter52 has a spectacular aura aboutHeadHunter52 has a spectacular aura about

It would have K-4 on the side.......
Gigabyte EP45T-UD3LR /Q9650 3.6Ghz | 16GB DDR3 1600 RipJaws | EVGA GTX-1060 ACX3 FTW | ThrustMaster 16000m & G13 GamePad w/analog rudder stick | TurtleBeach EarForce PX22 | Track IR5 | Vizio 40" 4K TV monitor (stuck temporarily with an Acer 22" )
HeadHunter52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2017, 02:58 AM   #95
HeadHunter52

Reputation power: 3
HeadHunter52 has a spectacular aura aboutHeadHunter52 has a spectacular aura aboutHeadHunter52 has a spectacular aura about

Watching the take offs at the end, with the right side cross wind was pretty cool. I could see how they had to fight side to side. I don't feel so sloppy, now.
Gigabyte EP45T-UD3LR /Q9650 3.6Ghz | 16GB DDR3 1600 RipJaws | EVGA GTX-1060 ACX3 FTW | ThrustMaster 16000m & G13 GamePad w/analog rudder stick | TurtleBeach EarForce PX22 | Track IR5 | Vizio 40" 4K TV monitor (stuck temporarily with an Acer 22" )
HeadHunter52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 01:14 PM   #96
Nirvi
ED Translator / Moderator

Reputation power: 14
Nirvi is just really niceNirvi is just really niceNirvi is just really niceNirvi is just really niceNirvi is just really niceNirvi is just really niceNirvi is just really niceNirvi is just really niceNirvi is just really niceNirvi is just really niceNirvi is just really nice

Good news everyone, ED is working on the sound radar issue. No ETA for the fix, but it is coming.
Nirvi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 02:09 PM   #97
shonist

Reputation power: 1
shonist will become famous soon enoughshonist will become famous soon enoughshonist will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirvi View Post
Good news everyone, ED is working on the sound radar issue. No ETA for the fix, but it is coming.
good news!! ty
shonist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 03:53 PM   #98
Solty

Reputation power: 8
Solty is a jewel in the roughSolty is a jewel in the roughSolty is a jewel in the roughSolty is a jewel in the roughSolty is a jewel in the roughSolty is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

My experience: Jane's attack squadron, IL2 for couple of years, War Thunder and DCS.
My channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyA..._Sqdc0IKJuv6dA
Solty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 04:57 PM   #99
philstyle

Reputation power: 2
philstyle has a spectacular aura aboutphilstyle has a spectacular aura aboutphilstyle has a spectacular aura aboutphilstyle has a spectacular aura aboutphilstyle has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
outstanding news.
philstyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 07:05 PM   #100
Krupi

Reputation power: 9
Krupi is a jewel in the roughKrupi is a jewel in the roughKrupi is a jewel in the roughKrupi is a jewel in the roughKrupi is a jewel in the roughKrupi is a jewel in the roughKrupi is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
WHOOO!!!

Project IX Cockpit
Krupi is offline   Reply With Quote