Favorite load-out?

zakobi

Depends on the Situation but normally I am fairly light loaded.

40-60% Fuel

100% Gun

2x AGM-65 (mostly D)

4x GBU-12 or 4x GBU-38

TGP

MK5 Rockets

4x AIM-9

If I need them for the situation on hand I take 4x AGM-65.

Modules: Well... all of 'em

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VIII Hero | CPU: i7-6700K @ 4.6GHz | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengance LPX DDR4 | GPU: GTX TITAN X (Maxwell) | SSD1: 256GB NVMe SSD System | SSD2: 250GB Games | HDD 4TB WD Red

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know, I tend to dislike the AGM recently. They seem just "unfair". You can shoot nearly everything from a range, on which the target can't shoot back. May be less risk, but also it's no fun in my opinion to loiter several miles out and take the targets out one by one from safe distance/altitude.

I really like LGB combined with a thick cloud layer at 10,000. Climbing above the clouds, dropping the bomb, and having a buddy (air or ground), who can see the target, lasing it is so much more fun

"Sieh nur, wie majestätisch du durch die Luft segelst. Wie ein Adler. Ein fetter Adler."

http://www.space-view.net

The planning part of carrying less weapons is really fun to be honest.

It really is. That's why I've started playing more MiG-29 and less Su-27, wanting to get the M2000C and play less F-15.

There's something very appealing to me about only carrying 4-6 missiles, as opposed to 8-12.

• 2 years later...

6 x AGM65D, 4 X CBU 97. CBU97 VERY effective against groups of armour, especially Self Propelled Artillery groups. Dropped two on an artillery set up and the only survivor was a truck which I cannone next pass.

Don't know, I tend to dislike the AGM recently. They seem just "unfair". You can shoot nearly everything from a range, on which the target can't shoot back. May be less risk, but also it's no fun in my opinion to loiter several miles out and take the targets out one by one from safe distance/altitude.

I really like LGB combined with a thick cloud layer at 10,000. Climbing above the clouds, dropping the bomb, and having a buddy (air or ground), who can see the target, lasing it is so much more fun

Fight, survive, fight again. Stand off is best for this!